This Biome chest won't open!

WhisperMan

Terrarian
I just got a Frost Biome key mold and created a Frost Biome key. But when I went to open the chest, it refused to let me access it. It used up the key and changed appearance slightly as if it had accepted the key and unlocked, but when I tried to get in the chest it refused to let me access it's.

Please tell me what's wrong because I dearly want to get in the chest and get the Frost Hydra Staff!

I already killed Plantera and made the key correctly. I'm just saying that the chest has glitches and won't let me access it

I think caneurysm might have missed that this was about Mobile and is thinking in PC terms (where keys - and not molds - drop and you cannot use it until Plantera has been killed).

And Lucky might have forgotten that in Mobile, you need the mold, 5 of each Mech boss souls as well as a Temple Key (which is dropped by Plantera).

But in any case, WhisperMan has killed Plantera, crafted the key from the key mold and it still won't open the biome chest. Have you opened any other biome chests Whisper? I can't think of anything for you to try except to get all the way out and try to open it again, sorry.

Try going up to it, and opening your inventory, and the chest may appear in the middle left slot, where you can click it and access it

My cousin had this problem. He opened a biome chest on a corrupted world ( the glitch that deletes every block in an area) and after thatI scolded him for using my biome keys

Back
Top Bottom