tModLoader This is the Terraria Spectreblight Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kweequ

Terrarian
icon.png

Spectreblight Mod
The Spectreblight Mod or GoldenCraft's Spectreblight Mod made by GoldenCraft, is a mod that adds new, gamechanging content to Terraria.
Additions
The Spectreblight Mod will add in two new weapon classes, a multitude of weapons, bosses, and items, 3 new events, a new biome, and new friendly NPCs
Post-Hardmode
Unlike Post-Moon Lord, Post-Hardmode occurs after defeating Specturalia in which begins Post-Hardmode
Massacre Mode
Massacre Mode is a new mode that occurs after defeating Phantasmalia in Post-Hardmode. During Massacre Mode, Expert Mode (Master Mode if Expert is already on) will automatically be turned on. There's no turning back now!
Events
The events in Spectreblight Mod vary by gamemode. Each event is in order:
The Seastorm
The Seastorm is an event that will occur after the defeat of Cthulhu's Conch. There will be flying sharks. There will be flying fish. Most of all, THERE. WILL. BE. BLOOD.
Illusional Rift
The Illusional Rift is an event in which previous visions of previously fought enemies invade Terraria.
The Supremacy's Throwdown
The Supremacy's Throwdown is a new event in which the supremacy, Omega, invades Terraria with his soldiers and troops. Unlike any other Terraria event, this event is optional for progression.
NPCs
Every NPC in the Spectreblight Mod is used for special purposes throughout the game.
Slash
Slash is an NPC based on the real life guitarist for Guns N' Roses of the same name. He will appear after defeating Carnage.
Gatherer
The Gatherer is an NPC that sells enemy drops for Medonian Medals. You can earn Medonian Medals by trading masks and trophies with the Gatherer. You will earn extra medals if you finish one of the Gatherer's collections.
Dealmaker
The Dealmaker is a special NPC that makes deals with the player to either explore a biome, hunt down enemies, fish for crates, mine for ore, or do anything the player would regularly do. The Dealmaker's deals usually take time, at least 10-20 minutes. After a deal is finished, you will gain a cooldown for 3 minutes.
Classes
Each class features unique mechanics and features.
Breaker
The breaker weapon class consists of items that focus on melee/throwing weapons. Unlike melee and throwing, each successful hit fills up two bars. The Kiiros bar and the Grigora bar. If the Kiiros bar is full, damage will temporarily be doubled. If the Grigora bar is full, speed will be temporarily doubled.
Focus
The focus class consists of special weapons that deal more damage if it has not been used for a while when it is in the player's hand.
Join the discord for the current alpha download:
Credits:

Alfred N The Fettuc (Me): For most of the work.
Okami Tomato: For the logo itself.
Gernocculus, and P̵a̷w̵p̸s̴i̷c̴k̷l̸e̶: For the amazing sprites.
SpectralAves and WordOfTheDayIsYay: For the amazing music.
Re-Logic: For an awesome game.
Blushiemagic: For an awesome mod loader

Please stop the Holocaust shtick. I'm done with that.

Attachments

• icon.png
    icon.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
so please help us out!

Please help us with this mod.

new content ascending beyond Calamity - JoostMod
Please don't make statements like this without any real proof you can even remotely match mods like those and then beg for help to do so, this just makes you sound petty and no one who is skilled enough will want to help you.
I'm pretty sure every single mod that has said "better than Calamity" has even failed to release
Beyond Tremor
You posted this in 2019 and we're talking about surpassing tremor? Lol ok this one I might be able to believe.

Please don't make statements like this without any real proof you can even remotely match mods like those and then beg for help to do so, this just makes you sound petty and no one who is skilled enough will want to help you.
I'm pretty sure every single mod that has said "better than Calamity" has even failed to release

You posted this in 2019 and we're talking about surpassing tremor? Lol ok this one I might be able to believe.
The only mod that actually became "better than calamity" was Ancients Awakened, which now has more bosses than it. And surpassing Tremor is easy, you just need to make a quality Bossfight. There was also a plan for a mod called Spectra that would be "better than calamity". It was laughably unbalanced, with weapons pre-hardmode dealing more than 80 damage. Also 99% of the sprites were recolours.

Last edited:
This page doesn't really say anything about the mod. The Discord server probably has more information, but most people (including myself) don't want to join servers just to learn more about a mod.
(I feel I should also mention that you must be 13+ to have a TCF or Discord account. You seem rather young, judging by your YouTube videos)

holocaust...

Holocaust
The Holocaust is a new mode that occurs after defeating Phantasmalia in Post-Hardmode. During the Holocaust, Expert Mode (Master Mode if Expert is already on) will automatically be turned on. There's no turning back now![/SPOILER]
Not cool man, please pick literally any other word for this, holocaust is not acceptable. Even Genocide is a better word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom