PS4 This needs to be fixed like yesterday

Skyy Yukamora

Terrarian
Seriously I'm just ranting at this point but I'm woundering if they even tested bugs in mutiplayer you have lag in hell, duplication enemy's, events don't trigger WORLDS BEING OVERWRITTEN, (THAT should have been a priority fix why does it still exist) I'm sure there's more bugs but I haven't been able to get to hardmode in mutiplayer because of bugs we NEED a hot fix

Seriously I'm just ranting at this point but I'm woundering if they even tested bugs in mutiplayer you have lag in hell, duplication enemy's, events don't trigger WORLDS BEING OVERWRITTEN, (THAT should have been a priority fix why does it still exist) I'm sure there's more bugs but I haven't been able to get to hardmode in mutiplayer because of bugs we NEED a hot fix
Have you downloaded the latest patch? Several of these issues were fixed on PS4, Microsoft is still reviewing the XBOX version though. https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...release-pending-certification-approval.67891/

Ya the patch wasn't out when I made the post it works much better now

Back
Top Bottom