PC This sub forum is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

80riNG

Terrarian
Why would you want to trade items in this game, when you can use inventory editors :D

ps i am willing to pay 10 platinum coins for 1000 dirt. i need it for my build. dont know where to find it

Why would you want to trade items in this game, when you can use inventory editors :D

ps i am willing to pay 10 platinum coins for 1000 dirt. i need it for my build. dont know where to find it
For Pc players, it wouldn't make sense. For Console players, it does. You can't do inventory editors on an Xbox or Playstation (as far as I am aware), and we also can't join servers to do commands to get said items.

For Pc players, it wouldn't make sense. For Console players, it does. You can't do inventory editors on an Xbox or Playstation (as far as I am aware), and we also can't join servers to do commands to get said items.
honestly i did not think about it. but at least for pc players it surely is a big place to make jokes

ps i still need 1000 dirt blocks. i am willing to pay a lot of money

honestly i did not think about it. but at least for pc players it surely is a big place to make jokes
Yeah, it does get hard to remember that Playstation and Xbox are limited in terms of multiplayer sometimes. I only know because that's where I mainly played Terraria. I now have mobile, Pc, and Xbox, soooo yeah. I know things :)

Yeah, it does get hard to remember that Playstation and Xbox are limited in terms of multiplayer sometimes. I only know because that's where I mainly played Terraria. I now have mobile, Pc, and Xbox, soooo yeah. I know things :)
in some way it makes it kinda cool to be honest. items on ps and xbox are way more precious. i kinda love it. no dirty cheaters there :D

ps if anybody has dirt to sell, call me at any time of day and night

in some way it makes it kinda cool to be honest. items on ps and xbox are way more precious. i kinda love it. no dirty cheaters there :D

ps if anybody has dirt to sell, call me at any time of day and night
Doesn't mean there aren't dirty cheaters, for sure. I know people who will ask me to trade my DCU for 9982 Moon Lord Treasure bags, and not even know how to get a Bone Glove.

Doesn't mean there aren't dirty cheaters, for sure. I know people who will ask me to trade my DCU for 9982 Moon Lord Treasure bags, and not even know how to get a Bone Glove.
my only question is, why they didnt offer 9999 moon lord treasure bags? did they used those 17 out of curiosity? to see what was inside ...

ps i willing to sacrifice my real world money for some dirt. pls somebody bring me an offer. i am desperate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom