Story Time of Fallen Heroes

Heretic

Queen Bee
DISCLAIMER

This is the sequel of "Temple of Blood Moon" story. If you don't read it, click HERE.

INTRODUCTION

Greetings, Terrarians! How you know from disclaimer, this is just an translation of story by "Devastor". I hope you enjoy and... please, don't throw tomatoes again :(

Changelog/table of content
Aug, 15, 2016: Added first 4 chapters:

Prologue

A Dream od Demon

Tree of Fire

Beat Crusher

Aug, 18, 2016: added 3 chapters:

Heroes, time to come to life!

Azazel

The Return

Aug, 23, 2016: added final 3 chapters:

Shelter

On the eve of Shadows

The Light

I APPRECIATE ANY REVIEWS!

Prologue

"White snow, gray ice on the cracked ground.
Patchwork blanket on it, the city on a road loop.
And the city floating clouds, covering the light of heaven.
And the city yellow smoke, the town of two thousand years,
I lived under the light of a star by the name of the sun... "

Viktor Tsoi - "Star Called Sun".

Music sounds through headphones, penetrating directly into the brain. Even we can say the soul. The voice of a singer who died long ago, words that do not mean anything here. There is no gray ice, only black. Hard crust frozen tears have covered the cold ground, and instead of snow - gray dust from the bones. From the ground, to the dusty sky, rose the huge tower of black metal. Some windows still have fragments of slate-gray glass. On a huge field of smoldering skeletons, burned tanks, guns, lay incorrupt bodies of the soldier... The lakes of blood blinking under the sun - blood red, for thousands of years hovering overhead.

Hell. And on the horizon - a terrible tree of fire blanketed the sky, outshining the pale sun.

Agayla sat in the same place as always. Duty on the Tower 18.43 is already tired of her order. It is time that the bureaucrats of the center has to change her place of service... already sitting girl at the same place for three months. It is not good that...

In the distance were heard explosions and bangs short shots. Ah, the long-dead people again started some kind of war. But after the death of hell has nothing! Only the black void and unconsciousness...

Suddenly light up red and abruptly buzzed medallion on a neck at Agayla.

"Oh, those inventors! Just good music trash your calls...", she thought, and pressed the glowing crystal. Reception was very bad, but among the noise you could hear the essence of the message.

- Admission! Post 18.43! You hear me?! It is the center...

- Hear, hear! - Said a little irritably Agayla.

- We have five state of emergency in the sector! This is serious. The fourth level of threat!

Link to this broken ... "The fourth level! This means there is already at least fifty of our placed! In the area even the first level of anxiety was considered a rarity. Until today. We must hurry!". Agayla knew that if the enemy is still there, then it does not cope with it. But she could at least help the wounded.

Spread your wings girl planned down to black ice.

Value rush, every second was on the bill.

"The fifth sector... it's very close! Can have time...". Agayla already turned the familiar hill. There began the valley - the fifth sector. On its bottom was burning an old village. Palisade demolished, roofs pierced... "But what happened there?" - she was already close to panic.

She went out to the main street...

The terrible picture poned before Agayla.

Girl in the blackened armor stood in the middle mountains of corpses. The bodies of demons and lesser demons were piled on top of each other, closing the passage of the avenue. In the hands of a killer steamed from the fiery blood of a huge spear...

On the face - a fierce grimace. Crazy eyes looked into the void...

And only one phrase that she repeated over and over again.

- I SHALL RETURN THEM!!!

Chapter 1 - A Dream of Demon

Heavy boots of demonita set foot on the ground. Terrible killer approached Agayla...

A couple more meters, and they are within striking distance of a spear. Why do Agayla to go here?!

Suddenly a hoarse, torn voice spoke in her ear itself:

- I need you...

Agayla was stuned... Why, why she did not kill her? Why me?!

- Do you hear? I do not know the road. But I need to get out of here, find my friends! I'm in their debt.

- B-but it can not get out! This is madness!

- I SHALL LEAVE! And you lead me. She... Anna... She once again see the blue sky! Dawn, green forest, his grandfather. I made a promise, and I will fulfill it. I'll bring her home!

The words of this bloody girl seemed intoxicated Agayla... green forest, blue sky. Dawn! That which has not been and will not be in hell. What she wanted to see, listening to the sobs of dead people. A world that is so attracted to him.

She was, it seemed a fairy tale, nonsense gone mad from grief people. Dead people. But now she was asked to get out of hell, of his hated homeland, burning the souls of the dead! To the blue sky...

- I... I can look at your sun? - Hesitantly asked Agayla.

All fear seemed to have erased from the face of the girl. Before the grim vampire now standing just dreaming girl. The girl, who had never seen the sky...

- Hmm! And that's all you want? I even envy you... You can! If we reach the end together!

- What is your name?

- Kera.

Her face seemed suddenly softened. In the eyes of Kery glistened with tears.

- You know... you remind me of Anna today. She also dreamed of a blue sky overhead, and that the dawn has come again. But why are you so easily agreed to go with me? Because I killed so many of your colleagues!

- Now I have no choice, Kera. Omission when alarm level 4 is beheaded. No court, no defenders! And if I try to fight you, then I die... And I want to see the sun! Not the pale disc over his head, and the present, bright, yellow! By this, I'm going with you !

- It's your choice. If you have decided, then go to the end! Way back no more.

- I understand it.

Agayla really understand it. Now she has no life here, but up there. In the strange world with blue skies, sunrises and sunsets, grass and trees. In the world of men...

Limping Kera began to climb the hill. Agayla hurried after her.

The two figures against a red sky. Two puppet in someone else's game.

But it's time to break the shackles!

Chapter 2 - Tree of Fire

Shoes were turning gray ash underfoot. Soon they will come out from behind the hill, on the plain black...

- Look, I understand that you have a lot of experience in battle, you're strong... but you need to know something about it, and thine worlds. - Agayla tried not to annoy his companion.

- Well? What do you want to say?

- In general, there is a way out of here. This is only the tales of negotiators from the center, but they say that there is a weak spot in the heart of hell, something like a crack that led to the surface... and it appeared through the fault of the people for a long time.

- More!

- Look over there.

Kera turned to the side, at which point Agayla...

- WHAT IS IT?!

- That Tree of Fire. The last reminder of the war, which ended a thousand years ago... Now I'll tell you a story that everyone should know a demon! It is often , embellished but my mother told it to me without embellishment. This is a story about how our lord, Arhidemon Azazel, ascended to the throne, and about how our worlds united...

A long time ago, thousands of years ago people were much stronger and smarter than they are now. They were kept at bay the rest of the race, with impunity, plundering their resources. People took away everything they needed then - oil, minerals...

But sometime around the end comes. And once the oil runs out, the mines were depleted, and the countries of the rulers waged a desperate war for the pitiful remnants of resources.

While on the sidelines shot each other people and their machines, the scientists have created a weapon that can destroy all the enemies at once...

And Firebolt flew up to the sky, and fell with a terrible crash on the enemies ...

The world then cracked. The pain and agony of millions of people who die in a nuclear fire, tore the fabric of the worlds, to create a crack of the World - the break from heaven to hell itself, linking the three worlds. The pain and anger, the fear of death! The horror of dying humanity distorted space, let anger around the world and gave it form.

On that day, three of the world teamed up, their energy by creating the Dark - creatures which are not subject of any force! Those same spirits that are now devastating the upper world...

Dark - the anger of millions of people killed, bearing eternal vengeance anything that may live!

Then Azazel went to black, burned firestorm land and destroyed Heaven. He smashed to pieces, scattered in the dust, because none of the angels could not stop him! In this day of rage, the air filled with the pain of his strength has increased a hundredfold!

Now, from heaven there were only stones floating in the air...

That day, a moment, a world of fire, forever frozen in the face of hell. And nuclear explosion covers thousands of years distant horizon...

- ...No one disputes the right of the throne of Azazel hell, because he destroyed Heaven. - Agayla not want to tell this terrible story again, but it was necessary. It's part of the story...

- So my world has died before!? But where are the traces of the disaster?...

- Corruption - this track of that day. Dead wasteland... It's hard to imagine your world, Kera, but I know that it should not be such as mine!

- And what do we do now?

- Go to the Tree of Fire. Beside him, Azazel's fortress. I do not know what he'll do, but first you need to walk through hell...

Two figures came away into the distance. On the black ice of the bloody tears...

....In her head all mixed up... code mixed with human thoughts... mutilated body, half of sturdy steel... Unhappy saw in front of him, on the black plain, its purpose. Kera, this creature, which we must take revenge!

Chapter 3 - Beat Crusher

They are very tired ... How long to go!

Girls trudged slowly on the frozen ground, picking shoes brittle ice. At least that seems to be a pillar of fire on the horizon has become much closer. It seems that all this can not be a mirage...

Kera has managed to see a couple of dead people. They immediately ran away, hid behind the body of the tank... They rather looked like cockroaches than people behavior! What is happening to them.

From the stories Agayla Kera learned that in hell, oddly enough, to die for. And it's a lot easier than during his lifetime. But after such a death has nothing... just a shapeless darkness, destruction of the human soul, taking away his memory.

Now she understand why people are afraid of the dead!

Suddenly for Kera plain over. And not just so, and the cliff, to the horizon in both directions...

- Now what? - Kera glanced fearfully down. Oh, a deep well!

- I do not know if I can lift you on their wings... But I will try! Just gently hold on to my legs...

But the descent plan had to be postponed.

- Order 12.06.12 will be given in purs... uan... Damn! This doctor really brainwash me! Soon I forget my name. But it was worth it... Now I have no problem going to kill you!

Leaky red cape fluttered in the cold wind... Mechanical hand as Anna. Only this time, the doctor went much further. Gender-covered steel face mask, which runs some wires. Red electronic eyes glared from a broken eye socket... More half of the chest, left leg... From the little that remains of man!

- DI-I-I-E! - This was the death cry of reason Nemesis, dead Countess of ancient brotherhood...

In his hands it was a huge chainsword that an ordinary person would never have kept... Nemesis with a terrible cry semimechanical flew directly to Kera. She tried to defend himself, but the ball just threw the spear to the side.

- It's time to die! You lived for too long in our world, so die quickly here! - With these words Nemesis brought it huge sword above head of Kera. Immediately pierced bright purple blade in her back...

Twenty paces from the Nemesis was Agayla. Her face seemed suddenly adult... book, hanging on her belt, glowing pale light, and in her hand she has been a next blade.

Cyborg turned slowly toward the girl. Empty, there was nothing expressing eyes blankly staring at Agayla...

A mechanical monster whirled toward the new threat, and went to the overclock. Kera was only one...

She quickly grabbed the spear from the ground and struggled threw in robot... Red blade stuck in the monster's spine... Nemesis's bulky body shaken clumsily fell on one knee. Now she no longer rise.

Steel fingers still scraping the ground, but an organic part of dying. Black and silver Nemesis's blood stream flowed from a deep wound...

She ran to the victim's only a couple of meters.

- Kera! Kera-a! Look... I'm sorry! All... for what was a puppet of the doctor, without even knowing that betrayed you.

Kera bent over the dying woman. The amber eyes faded nemesis last spark of life...

- Good. I forgive you!

- Thank you! At the last moment of her life... ...I wish you good luck...

The girl's eyes covered with bluish film and frozen forever. Kera covered her eyes with her hand...

- Rest in peace!

In the air hung heavy silence. Under the red sun...

- Although she was my enemy, but I somehow hurt by the fact that she had died.

- Empathy is normal, Kera!

- But the first time I regret that I killed the enemy...

Kera picked up a spear. Ahead of waiting for the difficult path... Kera soon find their friends.

Chapter 4 - Heroes, time to come to life!

Four days' journey through hell. Without sleep and rest. And all this in order to be captured?!

- You're under arrest for the murder of our people! Although I must take you to court, but perhaps give the sentence right now! - Lieutenant demons eyes burning with rage. Although his place no one would have laughed... - shoot them! Quickly!..

But the demon was rudely interrupted his monologue. By bullet in his head.

Three more bullets severed his head to the executioner. In the ranks of the infantry immediately started to panic, and bullets rained down a hail of demons... A minute later the street was left capable of moving enemies.

- Hi friend! Who is that with you? - Eagle even now smiled. In his hand was a strange machine with three barrels. In addition, it is almost outweighed Eagle.

- You are alive?

The Eagle never thought Kera even hugs him. But now she just hung around his neck...

- And I? - Kera immediately recognized the voice, though very indignant. Anna...

Anna stood on the hill and smiled too. It was just a meeting of good friends, everyone seemed to have forgotten that they are dead and in hell...

But he had to go. Friends looked at each other seriously. The center was a big city, but the fortress Azazel stood out on the horizon. Before the goal was from the force-kilometer floor... they are close...

- Forward! - Kera commanded loudly, and the company moved to the castle.

The way through the streets of the city was surprisingly calm. But the gates of the palace like the whole army of demons gathered! Lord of hell knew where they were going.

Enemies attacked, blood flowed the river. The demons were ready to throw in the opponent's sword for his master!

Spear gun shots and killed dozens of enemies and friends broke into the castle. And who was no longer attack... They stood at the door of the main hall.

Kera relied Azazel that simply run away, hide in some bunker.

But she had not understood what the word Arhidemon. After all, the title of the ruler of hell - it's not just the crown.

High, even the huge demon standing in the middle of the hall... Waiting for guests.

- Welcome! So, you came here...

Chapter 5 - Azazel

In the middle of the room, he stood in the center of the arena. Lord of Hell - Azazel.

Huge, tall and thin figure, covered with a red cloak, reaching to the floor and hide the body (if any). And his face was a mask with a frozen smile in the eye sockets glowed green fire.

And in his hands he held a huge sword, a glowing red fire...

- You went through all hell to get crushed enemies killed guarding the castle. I take no offence. In this arena it has not already had such strong duelists! - Mask continued to smile. But it seemed that it may well express any emotion of Arhidemon...

- Arena?.. - Kera looked... And the truth! Around the hall rose to a high ceiling stands, and from them to friends watched hundreds of eyes, in anticipation of the spectacle. And the arena itself was a giant, the ceiling was so high that the light from the torches did not reach there.

- Yes. - the demon mask instantly distorted. Now the green eyes looked straight and relaxed, and his lips were pressed tightly together. It is quite another thing. - I'm not a scoundrel or a manipulator. I do not fight someone else's hands.

- So we will fight with you!?

- Do not "we"... Only you. I'll let you out of his world only if you beat me in a fair duel! That's the way of this world, and I live by such laws. Beat me - let go, even the door you open. If you lose, I'm not going to hurt your friends. You have my word!

- And if you do not keep that promise? Incited me your servants and beat my friends?

- Did not once in my life I did not break his word. So the real ruler must act! So you go to a duel?

- Yes!

Eagle, Anna and Agayla disappeared behind the gates.

And in the arena converge two worlds. Fire and Ice. Sun and moon. Light and darkness... Kera tightened her grip on the spear in his hand. She did not know what to prepare for it, where to retreat. But there was no choice. And then I hit the gong. Azazel waved his sword and moved firestorm towards Kera...

Melted rocks, incinerating everything in the way, a wave of fire swept past Kera. She managed to dodge, but...

Arhidemon was already behind her, was carrying a sword over his head. A sharp jerk, and spear... went into the void. Jerks like breaking into the air, Azazel went on strike, and again waved his sword...

New barrage fire swept past the girls.

- You're too predictable! You have the power and speed, but no tactics... I was so disappointed!

New blow... Spear almost at mask... a bit more!

- Pathetic attempt!

Instantly, almost invisible jerk, turned out to be a demon behind Kery. A sharp pain seared stomach... black blood dripping on the floor.

A moment later a second blow slashed flesh on his back. Fire Sword burning the skin and destroying the metal armor...

Belts dispersed. Heavy armor fell to the ground... Above the belt at Kera bloody shirt remained.

A hundred meters from her Azazel again swung the sword, creating a fire storm...

At the last second Kera he jumped aside... And suddenly the flow of flame he went. A sharp blow of the sword slashed arm up to the elbow, revealing a white bone ...

- A-A-A-A-H!

- You see? That's why you'll never get out of here! SEE!!!

Another wave of fire swept past... Kera this time saw the figure of the enemy through the haze of fire... It is necessary to place the block... block...

Blow huge sword blade broke the spear, throwing Kera a couple of tens of meters...

- You deserve a quick death. Your friends will live better... just close your eyes!

Around the demon shook the air, filled with verve and vigor. Fire sword exploded in the hands of Azazel, firing in all directions giant flame flows... to the ceiling wall of fire shot up, sweeping away everything in its path. The shock wave knocked out windows, broken columns scattered the demons...

All around the fire are closed ... Ker was too difficult to get up in front of his eyes all blurred... "I need a shield" - flashed the thought in mind blurred. Kera grabbed a shard of his breastplate and waited for the impact...

From such a squall just nowhere to run! So it is necessary to sustain it...

Fire flow fell from the ceiling of the arena, heated stones as pan... Negrevalis remnants of armor, the floor beneath his feet cracked Kera, turned into ashes fabric flags on the walls...

Fiery air burning cloth on Kery body burned exposed skin... It's almost no strength left to stand... Before the eyes blurred, but suddenly in the fire flashed a familiar silhouette... Kera clutched in his hand a sharp spear.

Do not die!

Not now!

The last convulsive movement Kera put the spear towards the enemy... A sharp pain in his leg brought the girl from oblivion... Flaming blade, breaking armor and tearing flesh, passed through the thigh. Dark blood flowed in streams on the floor... And next, burning stones, shed a bright yellow, fiery blood ... spear went into orbit mask, breaking through the head... Grey metal cracked, spilling into the dust. The body of the demon turned into a reddish smoke...

Kera fell to her knees, no longer able to stand...

- I won!

- Yes. In a fair fight. - Kery stood in front of Azazel. Alive...

- But... You're still alive!.. How?

- The average person with conventional weapons would never be able to kill me! But you destroyed once my body, it could not be anyone for a long time.

- So we can go.

- Yes. And according to the laws of our world winner gets the loser sword. He is alive or dead ...

Huge blade fell to the feet of Kery, knocking out hot stone sheaf of sparks.

- This sword is not in vain called legendary. Pick up the sword, and it will be yours...

Kera took up the sword handle... Large blade immediately resisted and shot up into the air.

- Time for you to go. Here the wounds never heal, you have to get out of here...

The gate at the end of the hall opened slowly...

Friends faced a wave of heat and light briefly dazzled. Outside the gates were "Roots" fire wood. The base of a nuclear explosion.

The air in front of trembling visibly. Forever frozen shockwave... unstable, trembling. The crack of the World. Eagle took Kera under the left arm. Under the right - Anna.

- Do not worry, we are not difficult - Eagle smiled.

Slowly, trying not to touch the wound Kery, friends moved to the portal. Trembling air flinched and swallowed them. Kera back home...

Chapter 6 - The Return

Ker was difficult to open your eyes. And especially do not want...

- Hey! She came!

She had still to open his eyes. From the mist before his eyes appeared Agayla's face. Very excited...

- Are you okay, Kera? You lost consciousness during the transition, and was sedated for four days.

- Yes? Well then, you can go...

- No! We bandaged you! Be careful, not jerking. Wounds you heal quickly, but be careful.

"All the body in bandages... and no armor. That damn..." thought Kera. Judging by the environment they were in the old mine in the camp.

-Yet here it was so good... I do not even want to think about hell after what happened there!

In the corner of a dark little room barely placed the Fiery Greatsword. Do not say, as a gift is very timely!

The room, meanwhile, tumbled Eagle, and Anne went after him.

- Exploration conducted... and there IS!

- What did you see there?

- Well, at first it seemed like it was just an old mine, but then she abruptly ended, and then were caves. We first gazed at this beauty... Crystal light, beautiful shiny walls, like pearls! We just did not think that they are in heaven!.. But then attacked some hefty bats on us, but glowing! Bitten and bleeding, still wound glow!

Sores on the Eagle's face the truth of pale light. Oh, if he poisoned...

- There is no alternative?

- No...

- Okay... Then go tight group, not separate, you need to go as quickly as possible!

Friends of mine went to the caves. But the spectacle really fascinating! All around the world, no torches not necessary! And the passage of a large cave sat a girl in a very strange armor...

She immediately jumped to his feet, drawing his curved sword from its sheath. But making out travelers put the sword back.

- You people? Can not be! I've been for a long time, to the mine filled up with a dead end! How do you here?

- With the addition of light.

- I'm not joking now!

- Nobody was joking.

She still stood there. Kera looked into the eyes, as if trying there is something to read...

And Kera's satellites at that time looked at her. The stern face, calm brown eyes. Hard black hair was short and neatly trimmed, but behind them were much longer and plaited into a tight braid to her waist. But attention is not attracted friends and armor and the sword of the dark blue metal.

Their appearance was also interesting. Large rectangular Shoulders closed half-arms, and was not under the chain mail armor, and loose clothing worn in the east... Kimono.

This is how far they are from home?

- My name is Yuki, I think I should accompany you to our shelter. Will you help us to escape, and I'll show you the way up...

- Oo-oh! Another companion in our journey! Soon the whole gathering a harem...

Anya immediately slapped Eagle's face, after which he immediately fell silent. Although after the slap of Anna can be silenced forever...

Yuki moved confidently ahead to the passage. Friends rushed to her.

Now you only have to get out of the caves... so they thought.

Chapter 7 - Shelter
Friends wandered through the maze of caves, searching for the right path. Yuki went ahead without stopping for a second did not. As she spoke, there was very little time...

She promised to tell all, when they finally find themselves in the shelter.

And then, finally, in the distance I seemed to barricade the door. Security consisted of gloomy men in armor varying degrees of vilification. They were in very casual clothes, typical of the Nordic countries. So friends were still not in the East?

- I came for a short while in this region... - as if reading the thoughts of his companions, said Yuki.

- And we miss?

- Misses! Do not worry...

Yuki walked over to the outpost and quietly said something to one of the lookouts. Apparently the code word...

When Kera walked over to the outpost, she missed no calls. Eagle asked to surrender firearms.

For a solid metal door revealed a large room filled with smoke from the torches. The situation in the shelter was deplorable. People often slept on the bare rocks, did not eat for days. It became immediately clear why they called here... Hundreds of eyes looked at Keru and its satellites with such hope! She was the second time had to take on the role of rescuer.

A vampire who sacrifices himself for the sake of the common people. Even a little bit funny...

- Up there, there is a war. Already three months... Corruption captured about a third of the world, and these holy lands only interfere! I understand you've been through, but... that's why we need you! Those who could get out of hell, conquer fear, and kill the Destroyer. This machine is in fact could destroy the world... A few more days, and the creation of distortions break through the defenses! And then the world will end... - Yuki lowered her head and put her eyes to the floor. The situation was clearly critical.

- There will come an end... - Kera repeated these words. What a horrible they sense! This is not war, it is the destruction! If they surrender, then darkness will reign on earth as ten thousand years ago, when the world has grown fiery tree...

- We need you! One of the shadows had already erupted in the sanctuary, if it can get the power, closed the altar... I do not even want to think about what will happen !!!

- Shadow? This is one of the Dark! What is the altar of this?

- I do not know! He is very old, the same was in the Temple of the Blood Moon, on the ocean, but with one difference... If the altar in the Temple shall seal the evil, that altar is able to release the full power of his!

- So...

- This means that we need to go!

Friends looked at each other - they were promised a vacation, but you need to hit the road again...

Grabbing the weapon they went to the gate. This entry was no protection, but the door was so thick that even through her whole army was impossible to get... But people somehow still feared...

Heavy upholstered iron gate wing, zagudev slowly opened. Behind them familiar weak light colored crystals. Friends returned to the consecration...

Due to the closing gate looked Yuki.

- Go straight, will not displace, there will continue to be a sanctuary! Be careful - here live very nasty creatures - the girls of the Clan of Chaos. Beware!

The gates were closed again... Friends came face to face with his destiny.

Chapter 8 - On the eve of Shadows...

After a couple of hours, friends went to a large cave. According to the map, which is issued by Yuki at the other end it was the sanctuary of... Altar of Shadows.

The floor of the cave was uneven, but still traces of processing is not entirely erased by time.

Everything seems to have been quiet, but only Kera stepped on the floor of the cave, like walls in the distance flashed lights... Pink such on the form is not dangerous. But they suddenly moved directly to the company, leaving behind a trail of pink smoke ... They were of the clan of sectarian chaos... Yuki colorfully told they tear their prey and devour on the spot.

- Behind!.. - Eagle screaming stopped abruptly. Claws slashed one of the creatures of his coat, tore his breast thoroughly...

Enemies were only three, but to get to these ugly girls was simply impossible... the ability of teleportation reptile gave overwhelming advantage, Eagle bullets ripped up the void, and the legendary sword Kery simply tore the air...

- We clearly need better tactics! I can not stand so long! - Eagle of the last forces repelled the attack pesky sektantok who were chosen closer to him...

Then Ker came up brilliantly simple idea.

- They only attack from behind! We become back to back!

Friends quickly became their backs to each other. Now, in the center of the cave was bristling with weapons quartet of fighters...

- It is necessary to wait for the right moment... - Kera closely followed the enemy...

And then her eyes caught the glint of pink smoke in front of him, the same notice Eagle and Anna... sectarian appeared in front of them... But they could not dodge the blow, because their appearance was waiting.

Shot thunder smashed by a huge cave, drowning death cry of Chaos Servants. Three corpses lay in a bright, glowing blood... even sorry for them somehow...

Kera stared at the three bodies, torn to shreds... Eagle's Chain Gun is very good...

But then...

- Bravo! You can even cope with them! I did not expect from you guys such speed. Congrats... You will see the destruction of this world, and not even feel the pain!

Near the arch leading to the altar, in all growth there was a huge shadow... Dark...

- But you... - Kera not believe my eyes.

- How do I get out of the hell?! Very simple! Azazel opened you the way, and I quickly slipped behind you... Who in his place drew attention to the nondescript shade... Ha huh...

Dark turned to the altar... Friends finally understood why he was here.

They rushed for the monster, but it was too late!

Dark walked slowly down the altar... Red runes on the sanctuary walls lit up in red fire. He slowly turned to face Ker... Dark eye sockets burned reddish flame, his face blurred nasty smile.

After a moment altar broke into pieces, exploding some black mist...

From the huge dark cloud seemed monster... Black as if made of pure darkness, the demon slowly emerged from the darkness. The eyes and mouth of a reddish fire burned, and the monster back touches the ceiling of the cave.

- YES-AH-AH-Ah-Ah! Now I'm not a pathetic shadow... I... I'M THE GOD OF DARKNESS!

A huge monster towered over friends, looking from a great height his only victim... Keru.

Came hour of final battle...

Chapter 9 - The Light

Around colossus dark clouds of thick black fog, not allowing to see, whether the monster feet. Only the black, impenetrable veil...

Friends froze... This whopper they had never seen.

- This is my fight. - Kera said softly.

- We can help!

- Did not you hear? This is my fight! You did not see you there's nothing to do!

After these words, Kera waved a giant sword, and a wave of hot air pushed in the direction of the company.

- But we...!

- No "buts"!

And then a huge fist slammed into the floor of the cave, tearing it in half... Dark mist filled the cave, the light almost went out in the lamp. The last bright spot has been the sword Kery, caught fire at full strength.

- Not impressed! I'm such a god can answer!

A wave of flame generated by the sword, went into the darkness, dispelling the fog. But all in vain - this is only a spark in the darkness of the sea.

Red-eyed monster burned in the middle of the pitch darkness, a huge flaming jaws opened in a terrible smile, and laughter shook the vaults of the Dark Cave. Beats his hands crushing rocks obvalivaya them down, pearl stone was black, and his perlomutrovy sheen was no longer visible through the eternal darkness...

The last sparks were extinguished on the sword Kery... Darkness was irresistible... It remained only to give up, go into oblivion...

- Go!? You just surrender? - Long-deceased father Kery again spoke to her. Its white silhouette of darkness dispersed around... - Do not you dare give up! Millions are waiting for your help, believe in you! They do not know where you are, who you are, but they are willing to give his soul, howl FORCE you! Mages and warriors, paladins, and samurai. All of them are on your side! You should only ASK!

- Yes-yes! - The words of the dead for three hundred years, man gives strength...

- It is time to finish with you! I have a split the world in half, your eyes! And you will be my target!

A huge monster was crumbling down, losing shape, accelerating faster and faster! Huge black comet is swept on Keru, destroying everything around - a wave of darkness attacked the ancient stalactites, the walls crumbled under the onslaught of the dark mist...

- I have no one for you. You do not know me, and probably will never see. You - the inhabitants of this world! And I'm standing on the edge of his death... And I beg you. everyone who is now at the altars of their gods in the churches or at home... I want you to give me your power! Only at one stroke, put your soul into my sword. For the sake of themselves. For the sake of loved ones. For this world!

She believed in my words. Not living, not the dead, she invited the whole world to aid him... and he responded.

Great muscle strength were poured Kery, great streams of energy tearing the fabric on it, crumbled stone around, and pure white light came from it. She could hear their voices merge into a single cry of a dying world. Voice... Voices of mothers who lost their children. Fathers have lost their sons. Kings lost their country... The voices of men and elves, goblins and harpies, demons and vampires... And even almighty Cleaners, conductor of souls, the strongest of which are capable of sword soul destroying mountain, gave it its strength. The whole world was on its side!

It is not Kera and the whole world stood in front of the Dark. White, bright as the sun silhouette sparkling white lightning discharges thousand. And in her hand a sword, burning white fire...

Against the fury lost world - the world hope for the living.

And the sword, as if tearing the invisible ties that cut the air by boiling emotions... Terrible roar of thousands of bits pierced the space and meet the black comet raced white firestorm.

And with the dying roar... they encountered life and death. Dark and light...

And a terrible flash blinded friends, pierced stone, broke through the boundaries of the worlds... White-black zipper, interwoven in a crazy pattern, breaking kilometers of stone broke away to heaven.

And the whole world saw this flash, in the midst of the blackest night, the brightest bit pierced the sky and carried into the eternal depths of the space...

Epilogue

From steaming wounds on the body tormented land four figures came out slowly.

Agayla slowly looked up. She has not recovered after the explosion but seen for normal... It's time to look around.

Next to the green (green!) grass were her best friends.

Eagle - a stern warrior with the soul of a desperate boy.

Anna - a simple girl with a heavy fate.

And Kera - sitting side by side, wrapped in a warm blanket. The girl who is three hours ago saved the world...

They sat together on a high hill. Now you can raise your eyes!

Agayla looked at the horizon. There, in the distance, because of the hills I could see the orange disc of the setting sun. And over his head... Dark blue sky! HUGE! And his eyes twinkling stars, looking down from the sky. They are like winking travelers with the darkening evening sky...

Now her home here.

The End.

I hope you enjoy this story and you all do good reviews and suggestions. Soon i'll start making prequel of this story...

Last edited:
index.php

I approve this as well! :)

Back
Top Bottom