Items Timechanger and Rainmaker

N3koSenpai

Terrarian
Am I the only one who thinks this should have been added a long time ago?
The names already give it away, the time changer changes the time to night and the rainmaker brings rain e.t.c. These are all really useful in different types of situations (which are all explained below).
This was inspired by the Avalon mod btw. :p
Anyway lets get to it:

Sprites:

All Credit goes to ThatOneKiwi, Thanks!

Moonphaser:
145923-e92a8d7d157b38f2cc079e1f72ef68a6.jpg

Rainchanger:
145924-68b5010576c1caab6e38f61f61a7db81.jpg

Sandstorm Bringer:
145925-aeda9e3abb118f2a473b1a61dd0b9478.jpg

Timechanger:
145926-a382e7990e731e3a2e79bfdcd38480b3.jpg

World Manipulator:
145927-5846e787819cee911391cccbf7558d72.jpg

List of Items:

- Timechanger: Changes time to night or day. Useful if you dont want to wait for night to fight a boss. Costs 100 Mana.
- Rainbringer: Bringes or removes rain. Especially useful for farming Frost cores. Costs 100 Mana.
- Moonphaser: Changes phase of Moon. Has a 1/14 chance of bringing in a Bloodmoon. Costs 50 Mana. Here is a list of all the things that happen during different moonphases:
http://terraria.wiki.gg/Moon_phase
- Sandstormbringer: Bringes in or removes a Sandstorm. Useful for farming forbidden fragments or getting through the dessert easier. Costs 100 Mana.
- World Manipulator: All of the Items combined. Right-click to change mode, Left-click to activate. Uses 200 Mana (upon activation).
If anyone has any better names, let me know and I will credit you.

Crafting recipes:

Timechanger:
- Enchanted Sundial
- 15 Gold bars
- 15 souls of Night
- 15 souls of Light
- 1 of each watch (Copper, Silver, Gold)
Crafted at a table and chair.

Rainmaker:
- 50 Rain clouds
- 10 Waterbottles
- 20 Gold bars
- 15 Souls of night
Crafted at a skymill.

Moonphaser:
- 5 Lens
- 1 Black lens
- 1 Bloodshot lens*
- 20 Gold bars
- 10 Souls of night
- 2 Dark shards
Crafted at a demon/crimson altar.
*A bloodshot lens is dropped from a new enemy, the blood eye. Again, no sprites. It spawns when there is a bloodmoon happening.

Sandstormbringer(?):
- 2 Forbidden fragments
- 200 sandblocks
- 15 souls of Light
- 20 Gold bars
- 2 Light shards
- 10 Compressed Air in a bottle*
Crafted at a table and a chair.
*The air in a bottle is crafted at a Compressor with an empty bottle. The Compressor is obtained by combining an Extractinator and a Solidifer at a Tinker's Workshop.

World Manipulator:
- All of the previous Items
- 15 Adamantite/Titanium bars
- 5 of each Mechanical boss soul
Crafted at a Mithril anvil.

Phew, that took a long time :D
Please ignore any grammatical errors, im not a native english speaker.
Thx.

Attachments

• Moonchanger.png
    Moonchanger.png
    2 KB · Views: 125
  • Rainchanger.png
    Rainchanger.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 117
  • Sandstormbringer.png
    Sandstormbringer.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Timechanger.png
    Timechanger.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 127
  • World changer.png
    World changer.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Ok. so how about adding more to your suggestion? I.E: Sprites, Full Recipes, Better formatting then just a few sentences. Also, explain WHY we would need these into the game.

Am I the only one who thinks this should have been added a long time ago?
The names already give it away, the time changer changes the time to night and the rainmaker brings rain. EDIT: I thougt of some new things.
This was inspired by the Avalon mod btw. :p
EDIT: Ok so, TheFoxGoesMoo gave me alot of tips so there will be alot more to this thread than usual.

I was told i should be more informative (Better explanation of reasons, full crafting recipes, sprites e.t.c.)
Im gonna add that now because Im not so experienced with things like this. Anyway lets get to it.

Sprites:

So first of all, I can't create sprites. Im just not talented in that in any way. So if there is someone here to create sprites and feels like it, please let yourself be known (I will credit you, duh :p)

List of Items:

- Timechanger: Changes time to night or day. Useful if you dont want to wait for night to fight a boss. Costs 100 Mana.
- Rainbringer: Bringes or removes rain. Especially useful for farming Frost cores. Costs 100 Mana.
- Moonphaser: Changes phase of Moon. Has a 1/14 chance of bringing in a Bloodmoon. Costs 50 Mana. Here is a list of all the things that happen during different moonphases:
http://terraria.wiki.gg/Moon_phase
- Sandstormbringer: Bringes in or removes a Sandstorm. Useful for farming forbidden fragments or getting through the dessert easier. Costs 100 Mana.
- World Manipulator: All of the Items combined. Right-click to change mode, Left-click to activate. Uses 200 Mana (upon activation).
If anyone has any better names, let me know and I will credit you.

Crafting recipes:

Timechanger:
- Enchanted Sundial
- 15 Gold bars
- 15 souls of Night
- 15 souls of Light
- 1 of each watch (Copper, Silver, Gold)
Crafted at a table and chair.

Rainmaker:
- 50 Rain clouds
- 10 Waterbottles
- 20 Gold bars
- 15 Souls of night
Crafted at a skymill.

Moonphaser:
- 5 Lens
- 1 Black lens
- 1 Bloodshot lens*
- 20 Gold bars
- 10 Souls of night
- 2 Dark shards
Crafted at a demon/crimson altar.
*A bloodshot lens is dropped from a new enemy, the blood eye. Again, no sprites. It spawns when there is a bloodmoon happening.

Sandstormbringer(?):
- 2 Forbidden fragments
- 200 sandblocks
- 15 souls of Light
- 20 Gold bars
- 2 Light shards
- 10 Air in a bottle*
Crafted at a table and a chair.
*The air in a bottle is crafted by hand above 0 feet height with an empty bottle.

World Manipulator:
- All of the previous Items
- 15 Adamantite/Titanium bars
- 5 of each Mechanical boss soul
Crafted at a Mithril anvil.

Phew, that took a long time :D
As I said, I would appreciate new name ideas and of course someone who can create sprites.

Thx.
Moonchanger.png
Moonphaser
Rainchanger.png
Rainbringer
Sandstormbringer.png
Sandstormbringer
Timechanger.png
Timechanger
World changer.png
Worldchanger

Woah! Can i use those? They look awesome! Im just gonna put those in for now, please let me now if i should remove them!
[doublepost=1477744852,1477744757][/doublepost]
Air in a bottle? Wouldn't that just be a bottle?
Huh, i guess. Maybe you could make like a compressor and then compressed air or something?

Woah! Can i use those? They look awesome! Im just gonna put those in for now, please let me now if i should remove them!
[doublepost=1477744852,1477744757][/doublepost]
Huh, i guess. Maybe you could make like a compressor and then compressed air or something?
Yeah it's fine, I made them for this thread anyways ;3

Back
Top Bottom