tModLoader [tMod] Terranova

the game already has celestial cuffs. if they were to add the celestial emblem cuffs, it would make things confusing and useless.

oh sorry, I meant to say the mana flower, my bad XD

I just think it would be kind of cool to get mana when damaged, and drink mana potions automatically

oh sorry, I meant to say the mana flower, my bad XD

I just think it would be kind of cool to get mana when damaged, and drink mana potions automatically
Quality of Life mod already has this. The last thing I want is mods with a ton of items that do the same things.

Works like a charm, thank you. In the future it would be really awesome if you could make more accessories that combine the expert accessories with other ones. They're the coolest ones in my opinion.

Working on some nice things, I hope my newb coding skills will fit in my creativity, stay tuned

maybe you should make an accessory that combines the the royal gel, shield of Cthulhu, tainted heart, hive pack, spore sac, shiny stone and gravity globe

maybe you should make an accessory that combines the the royal gel, shield of Cthulhu, tainted heart, hive pack, spore sac, shiny stone and gravity globe
I once tried to combie the spore sac but there were some issues, and actually, combining all these accessories to one would be a little unbalanced.

What does the Sharp Shooter use for ammo? Why is the Infensi Ignis craftable pre-hard mode when it's ammo is only obtainable in Hardmode(Empty Bullet+Gel at the Mythril Anvil)?

What does the Sharp Shooter use for ammo? Why is the Infensi Ignis craftable pre-hard mode when it's ammo is only obtainable in Hardmode(Empty Bullet+Gel at the Mythril Anvil)?
I have reworked the thing you mentioned in my latest update since both things were still WIP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom