TModLoader DLC Error

Astrum

Terrarian
[17:17:31] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.11.7.4 Linux client (6/2/2020)
[17:17:31] [1/INFO] [tML]: Running on NetFramework 4.8
[17:17:31] [1/INFO] [tML]: Executable: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\tModLoader\tModLoader.exe
[17:17:31] [1/INFO] [tML]: Working Directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\tModLoader
[17:17:31] [1/INFO] [tML]: Launch Parameters:
[17:17:31] [1/INFO] [tML]: Checking GOG or manual installation...
[17:17:31] [1/FATAL] [tML]: ..\Terraria\Terraria.exe is not the unmodified Terraria executable.

GOG installs must have the unmodified Terraria executable to function.

If you patched the .exe, you can create a copy of the original exe and name it "Terraria_v<VERSION>.exe"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Installed through Steam, never modified anything. Uninstalled/verified cache multiple times. What is going wrong?

I'm having the same problem and what i did before it started happening was that i installed the 64bit version of the game
Butit was laggy so i tried to install the normal version of TMod and it started

If you completely delete the tModLoader folder from the common section of you steam folder, the click uninstall in steam, and the re-install it, it should fix the problem. Well, that at least worked for me.

If you completely delete the tModLoader folder from the common section of you steam folder, the click uninstall in steam, and the re-install it, it should fix the problem. Well, that at least worked for me.
Won't that delete your worlds and characters though?

baixados.png

What if i buy from GOG, what i need to do? I have same problem (current version of TModLoader0.11.7.7), tried everything but nothing work.

2020-11-03 15_05_29-Terraria_ Error (tModLoader v0.11.7.7).png

Back
Top Bottom