Tmodloader error 64 bit

felaww

Terrarian
So i have a error whenever i try to launch 64 bit tmodloader and i would hope someone could help me with this.

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Could not load asset Images\UI\House_Banner_0! Error: The content file was not found. ---> Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: The content file was not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Name\Desktop\speles\Terraria\Content\Images\UI\House_Banner_0.xnb'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.OurLoad[T](String path)
at Terraria.Main.LoadTextures()
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.ClientInitialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()

I found the fix, the version posted on here isn't the latest one, download the latest from github and then it works perfectly fine

I found the fix, the version posted on here isn't the latest one, download the latest from github and then it works perfectly fine

Is this the x64 bit version? I'm asking just because I would be able to run more mods on the x64 bit version without crashing unlike If I ran the x32 bit version

Actually, this error is caused by the missing of the sourse files.
You can copy the content files from the tmodloader which you download on steam to the folder of tmodloader 64bit.
Then you can run it successfully.
[ Although I didn't enjoy the unlimited mods because of the mismatched version. :( ]

1611388148098.png

1611388250893.png

1611388333521.png

1611388433054.png

Actually, this error is caused by the missing of the sourse files.
You can copy the content files from the tmodloader which you download on steam to the folder of tmodloader 64bit.
Then you can run it successfully.
[ Although I didn't enjoy the unlimited mods because of the mismatched version. :( ]

View attachment 305305
View attachment 305306
View attachment 305307
View attachment 305308
can you give the copy of "Content" folder? i cant download tModLoader in steam

So i have a error whenever i try to launch 64 bit tmodloader and i would hope someone could help me with this.

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Could not load asset Images\UI\House_Banner_0! Error: The content file was not found. ---> Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: The content file was not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Name\Desktop\speles\Terraria\Content\Images\UI\House_Banner_0.xnb'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.OurLoad[T](String path)
at Terraria.Main.LoadTextures()
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.ClientInitialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
I have any error on tmodloader 64 bits too, every time i try to run it it say: unrecognized window depth/stencil format. If someone know how to fix it please tell me.

Back
Top Bottom