PC tModLoader error message: Requiring assistance.

YES! It works!! Thank you so much everyone! Now to figure out how to code the stats and buff immunities on the shield since no one really focuses on accessories these days XD

YES! It works!! Thank you so much everyone! Now to figure out how to code the stats and buff immunities on the shield since no one really focuses on accessories these days XD
You can always join the tModLoader discord of you want some more 1-on-1 help (or just for quicker answers on your questions). Good luck with modding.

Hello im here about a simular bug when i ever reinstall my mods and this is even after i did this the first time it would not let me into terraria any sugestions please tell me

OK, so I wrote the .cs for my first npc in the mod, which is all good! However when I load the creature into my game it seems as though the animation doesnt play properly. I know it has something to do with the sprite's whitspace or whatever but I'm not too sure on how to fix it. Any pointers?
Screamer.png

[doublepost=1484636865,1484636788][/doublepost]
Hello im here about a simular bug when i ever reinstall my mods and this is even after i did this the first time it would not let me into terraria any sugestions please tell me
Please copy and paste the error log so we can see what might be causing your issue

Please help mines says
item/BreastplateName_Body
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddEquipTexture(EquipTexture equipTexture, ModItem item, EquipType type, String name, String texture, String armTexture, String femaleTexture)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddEquipTexture(ModItem item, EquipType type, String name, String texture, String armTexture, String femaleTexture)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadItem(Type type)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext). What do I do?

Back
Top Bottom