tModLoader [TModLoader: How Do I Make This?] How To Make An Ore?

Several People

Official Terrarian
As the title says, I'm looking forward to learning how to make an ore, that includes the placeable ore, the random generation of it, the bar of the respective ore and how it's textures should be done.

Best Regards
Several People.

Ps: From now on I WILL use "[TModLoader: How Do I Make This?]" so people that are new to mods can simply search that up to get a quick answer for their questions.
PPS: Thank you very much in advance for giving me a answer of any kind in this thread, I deeply apologize If I broke any forums rules, remember, this is my second time posting anything on any terraria forums and I would appreciate If you guys could indicate me which rules I have broken in this thread(If i broke any at all).
PPPS: This is precisely my second thread ever done in the forums

That is helpful, but, what about the process of doing the ore sprite itself? (The image that ore has in the inventory and the tile itself)
And, Is that the only code needed to make an ore?
One again, if you just dig around in the TutorialMod link I sent you (there's multiple files in there) you will find one called TutorialOreTile.png, or you can just edit this png file >> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/FoolsLynx/tutorial-mod/master/Tiles/TutorialOreTile.png

Thanks, but how can one set the code for the ore to generate in the world? I looked at the Tremor files and found something regarding Argite ore in the World.cs file but I can't figure out what to write for the ore to generate in the world. And the link you send doesn't have that :)

Back
Top Bottom