tModLoader TModLoader: I cloud saved.

JonGabriel03

Terrarian
I cloud saved a modded world/character, and now all modded items are gone. I presume this is because cloud-saving does not support mods.

As for the world, I still have a ".twld" backup from before, but when I try to use it it doesn't show the world as an option. The backup isn't corrupted, I know this, it is intact.

My player, though, I have no backups of. I can spawn in items, though; I just can't spawn in entire storage rooms and biomes.

Seeing as I was post Moon Lord on the Calamity Mod/Thorium Mod, I'd really like to have this world back. Especially since this is take 2; my first Calamity/Thorium world got corrupted because of a blackout.

I cloud saved a modded world/character, and now all modded items are gone. I presume this is because cloud-saving does not support mods.

As for the world, I still have a ".twld" backup from before, but when I try to use it it doesn't show the world as an option. The backup isn't corrupted, I know this, it is intact.

My player, though, I have no backups of. I can spawn in items, though; I just can't spawn in entire storage rooms and biomes.

Seeing as I was post Moon Lord on the Calamity Mod/Thorium Mod, I'd really like to have this world back. Especially since this is take 2; my first Calamity/Thorium world got corrupted because of a blackout.
My suggestion: make a backup of what you have, go in game and make sure they aren't on cloud, then delete the .twld and .wld and rename the 2 .bak files to be just .twld and .wld.

My suggestion: make a backup of what you have, go in game and make sure they aren't on cloud, then delete the .twld and .wld and rename the 2 .bak files to be just .twld and .wld.

OH MY GOODNESS IT WORKED I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW

THANK YOU :D

Really, though, thank you so much! You just saved me from losing 44 hours of progress. I don't have my modded items that were in my inventory, but I'll hack them in no problem (Yay CheatSheet) so it should be good.

Thank you.

OH MY GOODNESS IT WORKED I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW

THANK YOU :D

Really, though, thank you so much! You just saved me from losing 44 hours of progress. I don't have my modded items that were in my inventory, but I'll hack them in no problem (Yay CheatSheet) so it should be good.

Thank you.
Your inventory items might be in your tplr files, which should also have a backup, unless you loaded and saved twice.

Your inventory items might be in your tplr files, which should also have a backup, unless you loaded and saved twice.

Nah, as I said in the post, all of the Player files including backups got updated to post cloud-save.

I've already spawned the stuff in, I had luckily cleared my inventory before I left so the only stuff I had to spawn was pretty easy to remember.

Once again, thank you! :D

Back
Top Bottom