Tmodloader is down?

CiciOrdek

Official Terrarian
I wanted to download few mods but mods browser is completely empty and the website is not working for me, saw few people saying this too, is the website down or i have to do something?

No, the Mod Browser is down for everyone, and there's nothing you can do on your end to fix it, unfortunately. The below post from the tModLoader discord may give some more information:
1571567231354.png

Try https://web.archive.org/web/2019071...s.net/tModLoader/DirectModDownloadListing.php - I managed to download a couple of dependency mods (BaseLibrary, FluidLibrary and ContainerLibrary) from there; no direct download on the mod page, so this worked for me. Slow to load the page, but needs must.
Oh, that's pretty cool. So basically the wayback machine has a backup of the full, comprehensive list of every TModLoader mod ever. Thats good to know, I haven't realized this before.
(I just wish there was something like this for tConfig... :()

Not sure if it's a full backup, but if nothing else you'll get some links to mods on Github. Yea, shame there isn't something in TModLoader to point at an alternative/backup source. But hey, not complaining...it's an awesome mod in itself.

Whenever I click on Mods, and I click on say, Enable All, I go back to the main page. Anyone else having this problem and can help? If so, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom