TModLoader on Linux

IceGod

Terrarian
I wanted to see if the TModLoader Steam DLC would work on Linux. I didn't have high hopes because while downloading the DLC, Linux wasn't listed as a valid platform, and because I had tried to get TModLoader before and mods were not showing up (more on that later)

I got it and I was very excited. It was at least running and not crashing. I loaded up the mod browser and that was working too! I ecstatically tried to download Thorium Mod to test it and it failed. It said it was downloading but it actually didn't. The funny thing is that the mods I had downloaded from the other TModLoader actually were showing on the TModLoader DLC ~:D.

If anyone has any idea how to help, I would really appreciate it. If worst comes to worst, I will just use the downloaded TModLoader to download mods and use the TModLoader DLC to play mods ~:D

It's just the Mod Browser that's buggy on Linux and Mac. You can go to tModLoader Mod Browser Mirror to download Thorium(or any mod that fails through Mod Browser) and put it into your mods folder. You can find your mod folder by opening the Mods menu in tModLoader and clicking open folder(not sure this is the button writing)

Back
Top Bottom