tModLoader Tmodloader V.0.9.0.2

Sanslon

Terrarian
Hey everyone I was wondering if you can give me links to mods that are capable with v0.9.0.2 of tmodloader (For some reason the updated verions make the game lag too much ; my pc is trash) , so if anyone knows such mods or have older versions of current mods (like calamity , thorium and others) please suggest them and try to provide a link or tell me how to get them. I'm trying to make the biggest modpack possible in the v0.9.0.2 of Tmodloader.

Current Mods that I have:
1) Zoaklen Mod
2) Epicness Mod Remastered
3) Tremor Mod Remastered
4) Potions Plus
5) Raynight Mod
6) CaveStory
7) Tmod (i really don't know what is that one but it is for tmodloader v0.9.0.2 so yay!!)
8) Compressed Potion (I will use either this or No.4 as they nearly do the same thing)
9) Harder BoC
10) Quality Recipes
11) Angler Reward Recipes

All the previous mentioned mods supposedly work with v0.9.0.2 of tmodloader , and they are the only ones I could find but I'm still looking for more.

Do anybody know how to spawn or find the true keeper of the darkness slime. There is literally no infomation of how to do it and i can't get any progress done because of it. (Raynight mod)

Do anybody know how to spawn or find the true keeper of the darkness slime. There is literally no infomation of how to do it and i can't get any progress done because of it. (Raynight mod)
You need to craft a Strange Bait, also how do you get Fantastic Aura (expert item), also a raynight mod. Nothing comes up in recipe browser.

Back
Top Bottom