Weapons & Equip Togglable Axe of Regrowth

Olivempa

Terrarian
Sometimes I'd like just to cut down a tree without replanting it. Toggle could be available on the axe itself (right click) or in toggle group on the top left when holding the axe.

also it magically plants an acorn regardless of if you have any in your inventory or not, plus, even if you do, it does not use or consume them
何?!?:eek:
I never knew that because I had always assumed you need acorns to automatically replant saplings.

Now I know for the future.

It actually does require an acorn to plant a sapling, however it uses an acorn from the tree you chopped, rather than just magically placing one.

It actually does require an acorn to plant a sapling, however it uses an acorn from the tree you chopped, rather than just magically placing one.
Nope. Even if you cut a tree that cannot drop acorns it still places a sapling. Mahogany trees never drop acorns as well as trees with no branches. (Just ensured that one more time in the game).

Here is quote from wiki
Mahogany trees can be found in the Jungle and Underground Jungle. They can be planted on Jungle grass in any biome. They drop Rich Mahogany but normally no Acorns when harvested.

Nope. Even if you cut a tree that cannot drop acorns it still places a sapling. Mahogany trees never drop acorns as well as trees with no branches. (Just ensured that one more time in the game).

Here is quote from wiki
Apologies... It seems I have misread my information.

That is useful knowledge, then.

Back
Top Bottom