Video Tool assisted Superplay - Eye of Cthulhu (Expert) - Pushing the limits!

What makes this tool assisted? As far as I can see this is just skilled use of grapple, double jump and platforms(very skilled actually)

What makes this tool assisted? As far as I can see this is just skilled use of grapple, double jump and platforms(very skilled actually)
It was slowed down and played at 25% speed and afterwards sped up to normal. There's a lot of inputs per second here, ie; grappling, cancel a grapple, balloon jump, regrapple, repeat all in the span of half a second.

It was slowed down and played at 25% speed and afterwards sped up to normal. There's a lot of inputs per second here, ie; grappling, cancel a grapple, balloon jump, regrapple, repeat all in the span of half a second.
It's amazing either way. How would I obtain such tools for myself if I decided to take on... perhaps the moon lord?

Cheatengine, enable speedhack and lower it to your liking. Speeding up is also possible
Really? I mean, I thought of CE but I expected there to be issues. So it's that simple then. Got it, will give it a shot. This strategy appears to be doable with moon lord too. :)

Imagine that, a battle taking no damage with the moon lord. Might have to get chaos staff tho to counter those lasers.
Oh god, farming the staff... maybe I'll just take those hits and heal.

Mmm, I have a video up of a expert mode moon lord which isn't TAS and also uses no health pots/life steal.

in the future, as my 100hp/no armor series progress i'll eventually make a TAS moon lord

Mmm, I have a video up of a expert mode moon lord which isn't TAS and also uses no health pots/life steal.

in the future, as my 100hp/no armor series progress i'll eventually make a TAS moon lord
and I have a 'better' arena(still want to try your way)
agTTuUT.png

If that is the spike method, I deliberately avoid using that. Cheesing is not my style
My older methods were 'run and gun'(flying sauser based) and 'hit and run'(minecart based)... Eventually I kinda just delved into efficiency rather then worry about legitimacy.
After dealing with the same boss over and over you begin to get creative >.>

Really do like your method though, I've never seen such great use of grapples for any boss.

Back
Top Bottom