Toparia

topazg

Terrarian
Hi all, I'm just saying hi and that I'm lurking again really. Is there any interest in the revival of Toparia for Version 1.3+ at some point? I haven't bothered with getting it up to date as the speed that updates are coming out for the main game is too fast for me to really keep up with re-doing my changes on (although I may well play around with tAPI in the hope of being able to keep something going that's mostly update-proof-ish)

I also see N Terraria and Avalon still up, running, and in active development, so I'm also wondering if there's any need for Toparia any more or whether it has been replaced by other, greater RPG mods out there? :)

Last edited:
I would like you to revive it, i have never played it, but it looks AMAZING but since it was for an older version of terraria i could not get it. Hoping you can revive it `:)

i find this rather entertaining to read as i've attempted my own revival, (i assume you're the original mod author), so if you need anyone to help i'm on board

hi i would really like it if this mod would be revived and if you need a beta tester i would really like to be one.

i have a server for the current version
if you wanna join ip is 25.98.1.111
[DOUBLEPOST=1446579563,1446579542][/DOUBLEPOST]no password
[DOUBLEPOST=1446579833][/DOUBLEPOST]i live iin the netherlands and have a wizard char if enyone wants to do a class survival

I would love to see this in 1.3.0.8 (+) this mod looks great and i was upset to find out that it was not updated so... please do :D

Back
Top Bottom