WIP Tower of Tzeentch

marissa93

Terrarian
So..... I decided that since my friend (who's hosting the server) wanted to run the largest possible world... I may as well make use of the airspace.

For a WIP, *most* of it is actually done, except for furniture and achievement decorations (trophies and banners). Just deciding if I want to throw in floating mini-shrines to the other three Ruinous Powers for the heck of it.

And yes. I know the symbols of Tzeentch (bottom right and .... huge thing in space staring you in the face) are off proportion. Let's say I ran out of space... AND I'm largely free-handing.

(Linking imgur, because the pictures are simply too big. --> http://imgur.com/a/KC27D)

First one is with the Bedroom "Labyrinth" open, and the second is with it closed. That, and the "hidden" lower entrance to the floating tower section are wired, of course.

Slaanesh ftw
Not seeing the ideas of using Warhammer 40k related stuff in Terraria. It's actually somewhat original.

Slaanesh ftw
Not seeing the ideas of using Warhammer 40k related stuff in Terraria. It's actually somewhat original.
*shrug* Occupation-wise, Tzeentch suits me more. That and I like the colour blue.

Though yes. Mini shrines for the other gods. Just need to make sure I don't impinge on my friend's airspace as he is building a tower right beside mine. I'm *also* thinking of seeding Corruption into the ground (replacing the snow). For the lulz, of course, given that it's a Crimson World.

What I like about Tzeentch is Thousand Sons ( commonly called Rubric Marines ) ( also blue too ), as they have powerful armors. But apart from that they are soulless and a lot of his worshippers mutate heavily. Because yeah, Tzeentch loves change.

Last edited:
While my favorite chapter is actually the Space Wolves, I'm fascinated by the Thousand Sons and Tzeentch as a whole...partially because I can never remember how to spell OR pronounce it. Although your build isn't nearly complete: I can still understand it. My sanity remains untested. :p

I'm just imagining the confusion that a massive scale build like this could cause if you had to use teleporters to get around it.

Last edited:
While my favorite chapter is actually the Space Wolves, I'm fascinated by the Thousand Suns and Tzeentch as a whole...partially because I can never remember how to spell OR pronounce it. Although your build isn't nearly complete: I can still understand it. My sanity remains untested. :p

I'm just imagining the confusion that a massive scale build like this could cause if you had to use teleporters to get around it.
Teleporters eh..... *grin* Time to plan another site...... I need a functional maze.... AND move my bedroom in there.-

Very nice. I like the use of snow, ice and granite. Gives me some ideas. Always liked granite but never thought about using snow and ice with it. :)

Very nice. I like the use of snow, ice and granite. Gives me some ideas. Always liked granite but never thought about using snow and ice with it. :)
The snow was really just because I had enough of sliding around. >_< It looked good in the end, but mostly there for practical reasons. Might turn it into a wine cellar though... though I don't actually have time these days.

That and... I want to build a treehouse for my *other* character. We'll see about *that*, I suppose. Too many projects, too little time, too much studying to do. *shrug*

WHAT IS ALL THIS NONSENSE ABOUT INFERIOR GODS? BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! RRRRRAHAAHAHAARGH! Jokes aside, it's cool! good job :)

Back
Top Bottom