train rail switch..?

I have no idea it this is possible. You might be able to wire up a minecart track intersection to a lever and flip it to change the direction, but i'm not sure.

You can make it so that it goes up by default and then connect it to a lever that actuates the track going up making you pass forward/downward

Simple, you can actually put a Teal Pressure Plate somewhere before the junction, that feeds through a wire, changing two torches which show which way you're going, and wire it to the connection, it'll invert which one is on top, giving that line priority. Projectile-based line switching.

My idea is more of two old rails next to eachother and i can change the rails to guide the train
This is my plan.

Attachments

• PicsArt_03-09-07.56.37.jpg
    PicsArt_03-09-07.56.37.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 167

Basically build it exactly like you have on your image, and hammer it to look like it does in the video. Then just have a Teal Pressure Plate be the activator to change it with projectiles (one activation will swap all four connections)

Basically build it exactly like you have on your image, and hammer it to look like it does in the video. Then just have a Teal Pressure Plate be the activator to change it with projectiles (one activation will swap all four connections)
Whoa calm down it's not supposed to be like the train drive controls it's more like a guy in a box controls the rails
Like olden times yknow

I was more concerned now with a proof of concept of the actual swapping rails. I am sorry if it wasn't quite what you desired.

Back
Top Bottom