Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, captain moron.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Incredible! *Ha, good one!*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GAMINGPEA_64

Skeletron Prime
I think this would be good for map building. Also, i caught some greifers and i wanna banish them to space and make it look like theres no escape.

I wouldn't see the entire purpose of the tool, since map making can go a long way without forcing barriers on the player. In fact, people will just find this as an avid troll tool to make jumbled collections of blocks invisible and make it a hassle to manuver around the world or a hassle to correct the issue.

I wouldn't see the entire purpose of the tool, since map making can go a long way without forcing barriers on the player. In fact, people will just find this as an avid troll tool to make jumbled collections of blocks invisible and make it a hassle to manuver around the world or a hassle to correct the issue.
Maybe the paint could shine too see that its transparent?

Maybe the paint could shine too see that its transparent?
Perhaps, but wouldn't that ruin the original purpose of the paint because it is supposed to be out of the player's vision? Perhaps another tool can be used like an accessory that makes the blocks visible for the sake of ease on those who don't have time for trolling shenanigans? In that way, you could limit people form procuring the accessory so map making can properly use the paint without the normal game being plagued by those who abuse it. (To also make it fair, "Transparent Paint" and supposed "Seeing Eye of Transparent Paint Accessory" become available at the same stage of progression. Though this runs into a problem on concerns of whether someone wishes to use an accessory slot for this or not.)

Perhaps, but wouldn't that ruin the original purpose of the paint because it is supposed to be out of the player's vision? Perhaps another tool can be used like an accessory that makes the blocks visible for the sake of ease on those who don't have time for trolling shenanigans? In that way, you could limit people form procuring the accessory so map making can properly use the paint without the normal game being plagued by those who abuse it. (To also make it fair, "Transparent Paint" and supposed "Seeing Eye of Transparent Paint Accessory" become available at the same stage of progression. Though this runs into a problem on concerns of whether someone wishes to use an accessory slot for this or not.)
I see you're point.

Back
Top Bottom