NPCs & Enemies Travelling Truffle, New Npc. Sprites Needed!

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Thundor

Empress of Light
Hello, and here is an idea of mine. it is an npc called the travelling truffle, based off of the travelling merchant and the truffle. I have an idea of what the npc would look like, he would be the truffle in the travelling merchants clothes. I have no ideas on what he sells, but a spectral mushroom, which can be crafted into 3 ectoplasm. The price is 1 gold, and is sold after planteras is killed.he is like the merchant, as he spawns in randomly and sells random stuff.thats all I have, and I'm open to suggestions. :cool::cool:`:cool:`:cool::merchantcool::merchantcool::nursecool::nursecool:~:cool:~:cool::dryadcool::dryadcool::joy::golem::pumpking:

I think your NPC should wear a blue-indigo robe instead. After all, a species valued as food won't be able to share its culture with its predators.

Hardmode the travelling truffle would be.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441219910,1441219822][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think your NPC should wear a blue-indigo robe instead. After all, a species valued as food won't be able to share its culture with its predators.
I like that idea, I was thinking the clothes would be dyed dark blue.

Don't post a suggestion when you
have no ideas on what he sells
I can understand if you still need to polish something, but writing few sentences just about how this NPC may look like and where he may spawn seems senseless to me. No offense to you, just try to expand this idea and edit your post or take your time, rethink it and post the updated version of it later.

Ok
Don't post a suggestion when you

I can understand if you still need to polish something, but writing few sentences just about how this NPC may look like and where he may spawn seems senseless to me. No offense to you, just try to expand this idea and edit your post or take your time, rethink it and post the updated version of it later.
ill add new ideas when I think of them.;(;(On the comments

Last edited:
What Traveling Truffle will sell? I have some ideas:
Glowing Mushroom - always
Glowing Mushroom Stuff - randomly
Pet Baby Truffle - rare

And sprite recolored in Paint:
Travel_Truffle_Project1.png

What Traveling Truffle will sell? I have some ideas:
Glowing Mushroom - always
Glowing Mushroom Stuff - randomly
Pet Baby Truffle - rare

And sprite recolored in Paint:
Travel_Truffle_Project1.png
I think this looks very interesting. I don't know how to code,and I will learn soon, so I might make this guy!:cool::cool::cool:`:cool:`:cool:`:cool:

Back
Top Bottom