tModLoader Troubleshooting a specific crash

Draemor

Steampunker
Hi, I've recently been having a very specific and consistent crash in my modded Terraria and I'm wondering if there's a way to view crash logs to diagnose the issue, because I didn't have this issue with older versions of the mods I am using.
During Hardmode, if a boss is alive, and I invert gravity with a gravitation potion or similar, the game will instantly stop responding and crash.
The mods I am using are the latest versions of the following:

"_ColoredDamageTypes",
"AlchemistNPCLite",
"ApacchiisClassesMod",
"AutoTrash",
"BossChecklist",
"CalamityAddon",
"CalamityMod",
"CheatSheet",
"EasierBossLoot",
"ExtensibleInventory",
"Fargowiltas",
"FargowiltasSouls",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"FullHealthRespawn",
"HamstarHelpers",
"HEROsMod",
"imkSushisMod",
"Infinity",
"ItemChecklist",
"LootBags",
"Luiafk",
"MagicStorage",
"MaxStackPlus",
"MoreAccessories",
"MoreChestLoot",
"NoMoreTombs",
"OreSeeds",
"ReducedGrinding",
"ShorterRespawn",
"SpiritMod",
"TerrariaOverhaul",
"UnuBattleRods",
"VampKnives",
"VeinMiner",
"Wildlife",
"WingSlot",
"WMITF",
"WoodArmorBonuses",
"XItemStats",
"Yoyos2"

Thank you

The log shows some errors where an earlier exception was caught, but not the crash itself unfortunately. This error just repeats itself a lot:

Silently Caught Exception: Error loading "Content\Images\Gore_0.xnb". File not found. at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.OurLoad[T](String path)
at Terraria.Main.LoadGore(Int32 i)
at TerrariaOverhaul.GoreSystem.GoreUpdate(Gore gore)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

After installing some mods, Terraria crashes sometimes when I'm opening chests and other times when I receive things in the inventory and also when I use items. The type of crash is that almost everything works except the character's movements and inventory, the music plays and I can go to the main menu.

Do know that debugging this is probably impossible. UNLESS you were modding your own mod. So uh without properly looking at the Logs... well maybe posts all the log files IMMEDIATELY after the crash, because I think tMod ERASES the log files upon each game boot and generates new ones. Then using the logs we can find out what mod it was and bother the specific mod-creator.

Back
Top Bottom