Do you love Slimy?

• YES!

Votes: 86 94.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 5.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
umm does the ranged crit bonus from the eye actually work? i wear it and theres no change in the crit values

A quick little update.
So, you may have noticed I haven't been active in the past few weeks and the reason for that is that I won't no longer update this mod.
Once tModLoader will have the hooks that I want for my mods, I will start working on another mod (Eternal Core) which will be a core mod for my other mods.
I will transfer all the features from this mod to the new ones (Summoner Expansion, Modular Equipment, Spells and Class Extension will be my new mods).
They will work separately but the core mod will be a must (It will only contain basic materials, math functions and some other junk I want to use).
You can expect the new mods around the end of June (but it heavily depends on tML updates).

Have a nice day.
-Itorius

A quick little update.
So, you may have noticed I haven't been active in the past few weeks and the reason for that is that I won't no longer update this mod.
Once tModLoader will have the hooks that I want for my mods, I will start working on another mod (Eternal Core) which will be a core mod for my other mods.
I will transfer all the features from this mod to the new ones (Summoner Expansion, Modular Equipment, Spells and Class Extension will be my new mods).
They will work separately but the core mod will be a must (It will only contain basic materials, math functions and some other junk I want to use).
You can expect the new mods around the end of June (but it heavily depends on tML updates).

Have a nice day.
-Itorius
can't wait :)

if you are using tmodloader version 0.7.1.1 then via mod browser... if you are using tmodloader 0.8 then you can disregard this mod.

Hello im 2018 and i want download this awesome mod but i cant because this mod isn't in the tmodloader browser... where i can downloa it atleast in archives :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom