Weapons & Equip True Fiery Great Sword.

MenacingMerlin

Skeletron Prime
TRUE FIERY GREAT SWORD

A big-:red: sword just for the sake of it.
It's an upgraded version of the Fiery Great Sword, and another use for broken hero swords.
I know it's kind of useless, but I think it has potential to be in the game.

Stats:
Damage: 69
Knockback: 6.0
Usetime: 27
Critical chance: 20%

Sprite by me:
Inferno sword.png

(Sorry for bad pic)

That's all! Enjoy!:naughty: and RANDOM REDIGIT HEADSPIN!:redspin:

Make it deal 70. People are going to think that 69 is an innuendo.
There are other innuendo's in the game, such as mourning wood and golden shower (However, I don't even know what it means, so it may be a bit more provocative than those, in which case, safe to change).

Anyhow, Im not quite sure the Fiery Greatsword is really deserving of a true version. I mean, it's one of four swords to create the nights edge, and doesn't have much root to the world (Nights edge: corruption, Excalibur: hallow, Terra Blade: purity) besides the underworld, and it isn't very iconic. Perhaps a HM equivalent would be nice, but I feel as if it doesn't need a true version. Also, their isn't much special about it besides the above average critical hit chance and length. Maybe with a few changes to make the sword relevant, and a bit better in it's tier I'll support, but for now, I feel it's unnecessary.

I don't like it simply because it doesn't really follow the general true weapon thing or do anything special. Scratch that, normal projectile swords bore me. The argument that it is used in a more important sword is irrelevant, you can craft several of those swords in a world. Besides, the minishark was used in the star cannon was it not?

Back
Top Bottom