Truth or Dare forum game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asteroidal_Assassin

Skeletron Prime
You should probably somewhat understand this... I hope this does not bring out too much of your insane middle school self.
One player says dare or truth. If they pick truth they have to answer a question chosen by the next poster If they pick dare they have to do a feat said by the next poster related to Terraria or the Terraria forums and post the results. (The player is not allowed to dare the person to do something against the rules for example spam people and or being generally rude and also make sure it is possible for the player to do)

Example
Player #1: "Dare"
Player #2: "I dare you to make an entire suggestion page on a dog and cat invasion complete with sprites and battle music and I pick truth"
Player #3: "Describe a scary terraria moment"
(A few hours later)
Player #1: "(Quotes player 1s post) Here is the link: Forums.Terraria.org"

I will start dare

Last edited:
I dare you to wear an orange and a broom on your head, slap a paper saying "Donald Trump!!!!!!!" and just take a stroll around the block.

I pick truth.

Dare you to photoshop a gender change on that lamp and... wear it as your profile pick
I pick dare
[doublepost=1469465536,1469465460][/doublepost]
I dare you to wear an orange and a broom on your head, slap a paper saying "Donald Trump!!!!!!!" and just take a stroll around the block.

I pick truth.
I cant because um I am in a Mexican neighborhood. I saw one Donald Trump sign and it was all beaten up I am not sure how safe that would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom