Trying to figure out the best in slot is frustrating with so many items.

Joey Rush

Steampunker
I'm role playing a summoner, but balancing your stuff is hard when you suck at math.
I'm looking for the best items for a damage-mobility build, wings and boots are a must, and the 3 other accessories are obvious, but the pet, mount, cart and hook is where I want to get, because I heard some give bonuses towards this kind of class, so what should I get?

The martian saucer and cute-fisheron can completely replace wings thus freeing up an extra accessory slot, you have to get used to fall damage being a thing again though.

The martian saucer and cute-fisheron can completely replace wings thus freeing up an extra accessory slot, you have to get used to fall damage being a thing again though.
Dashing head first into the ground fleeing the dungeon keeper isn't as fun when you die instantly.

Can't even remember the boss names properly, dammit, it's been too long.
Maybe, but they don't look like wings, and I can't flap the saucer.
In average gameplay, you can fly around.
Just for bosses and the like, the saucer is awesome.

In most cases, I go for practicality over vanity.

I'm too much of a role player to get over vanity. :(
There are vanity slots, you know.

Anyways, from what I've read, the Lunar Hook (The one made from all of the fragments) is the best hook (4 hooks and one of the longest reaches), Mechanical Cart is the best Minecart (Highest Speed), and the Light Pet is (in terms of all sort of functionality) the Suspicious Looking Tentacle. I prefer the Wisp in a Bottle, but the Tentacle does the most stuff. Pet is just vanity. I don't really use Summoning stuff, so I can't recommend much, although I do know that you want the Papyrus Scarab and I think that you might want the Pygmy Necklace and the Celestial Stone/Shell.

Back
Top Bottom