Items Tukor the Ungrateful treasure bag, mask, and trophy (let this poor little boss live)

Should Turkor live?

• Total voters

Melty

Skeletron Prime
4843006687444992.png
4919497639067648.png
Working on trophy
I made this in hope that somebody would take this poor soul and let him blossom into something special. So please, just don't let him lie there rotting, make it better. Turkor should be implemented across all current platforms. If you to believe Turkor deserves a new beginning, than vote.
5645676213960704.png
Turkor's Mighty Leg
Equipable. similar to the shield of cthulu's dash attack, the player will be able to do a stomp attack by pressing | ctrl |. This attack does 10-15 damage as Turkor is one of the most challenging bosses in pre-hardmode.

Expert Turkor
In expert mode, Turkor's ability to regenerate heads triples in speed. When a head is low health it will dash faster towards the player.

Last edited:
I've created a sprite for the item
5645676213960704.png

[doublepost=1522198909,1522198880][/doublepost]
Go heck
Turkpr's leg will every 10 seconds, do a stomp attack (unless no enimies are near, at that point it will wait until an enemy is in range, then immediatly preform its attack). The stomp attack will also do 35 damage and knock enimies back 8 blocks (even with kb resist, except pillars), for the purpose of paladins and caster ais. The stomp attack has a range of on the player and 8 blocks in either direction of the player. If it touches a wall or tries to have the rabge in a midair spot, it will not go further on that side. Sorry if this is confusing, i will try to make a visual model soon.

Oooh I like this! Turkor is one of my favorite bosses, and I think he deserves to stay. I actually made a suggestion similar to this once, but I still like yours a lot.

Oooh, you gonna do somethin' with Ocram? I'm interested to see where that'll go.

Uh.
That all you're gonna give us, or will there be an attempt at elaboration? Because as a Seasonal boss, I think it's perfect.
That's pretty much it except for the trophy, and ocram's currently a work in progress
(sorry I'm late to reply, was feeding my chickens)
[doublepost=1522281003,1522280894][/doublepost]Heck forgot to elaborate
That's pretty much it except for the trophy, and ocram's currently a work in progress

TURKOR is done (besides trophy), and OCRAM needs work

[doublepost=1522281003,1522280894][/doublepost]Heck forgot to elaborate

TURKOR is done (besides trophy), and OCRAM needs work
Um. I was talking to Garak about the elaboration bit. But okay, I guess.

I actually really like that expert mode item. I'm making a mod and I'd like to know if I could add this in. (Unfortunately it wouldn't come from Turkor)

Back
Top Bottom