Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhhhugugugugughhggh! xwx I hate midnight releases. That's technically the next day to me >w> As far as I'm concerned, the release is on Wednesday the 1st, not Tuesday the 30th. Either way, I'm sleeping all day tomorrow and til around 11:55 PM on Tuesday so I can wake up, get all ready and such then plop down on my laptop to try EM :D
Red is aiming for 1 est.

I kind of dislike the idea of streaming gameplay of the new update a day before it's release, removes the uniqueness of the update, plus makes it sound less interesting than look.

You don't have to watch it. I'm thinking of not watching it myself. Either way I don't think they are going to spoil the major things. Pretty much just people starting out. Maybe getting to hard mode. The longest stream I think is three hours so unless they do some major speed running and not very much exploring.

I hope they do upload videos of the stream to youtube or twich for those of us who decide not to watch them right away and wait till after the update.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435532338,1435532204][/DOUBLEPOST]I just noticed Hero's stream time. Is he really streaming tonight at 1 a.m. in the morning or was that meant to be on the thirtieth. That would mean his is the first stream.

Guys, things may change by then, they may release it early, they hopefully they won't release it late
They released 1.2 early, so you got a point there buddy

When does it come out in Canada, is it the same as merica
Red said it will be released on June 30th 1pm EST. As for Canada, it depends on where you live in there. So, you might need to do a bit of time converting

ENG
Can a developer could give a date, much like tomorrow or after tomorrow, and output time of 1.3, its'd much apreciate by, perhaps, a lot of us.

Note: I use google translation to translate all the text, please, do not tell me if it's to tell me that I do not speak good English.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FR
Est-ce qu'un développeur pourrait donner une date, un peu comme demain ou après-demain, et l'heure de sortie de 1.3 cela serait bien apprécier par, peut-être, beaucoup d'entre nous.

Last edited:
I'd just like to mention that, being an Australian, you should totally release it on my 30th of June ;)
I've gotta move everything a day forward, seeing the date be the 29th and hearing this is too much!

Ya`ll ready?
meowmerehype.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom