tModLoader Tweaked RNG

Orion The Boundary Ryu

Skeletron Prime
Hello everyone!
Today I present a mod that will make those random luck moments no more, but instead make things that require luck, craftable.

So far, a few vanilla items that require luck have been made into crafting recipes.
Here is the list!

HeartCrystal.png
Life Crystals are now craftable using a Stone Heart,
StoneHeart.png
(50 stone) Combine the stone heart and a Mana Crystal at an anvil for a life crystal!
Arkhalis.png
Arkhalis can now be made using an Enchanted Sword and a Mana Crystal at an anvil!
EnchantedSword.png Enchanted Swords can now be crafted at an anvil using a Starfury and a Mana Crystal!
SlimeStaff.png
Slime Staffs are now craftable at the anvil using 20 gel and 10 wood!
AnkhCharm.png
Ankh Charms are now craftable using all the mechanical souls at an anvil!
Uzi.png
Uzis are now craftable using a Phoenix Blaster, a Minishark, and a Clockwork Assault Rifle at any anvil!
SniperRifle.png
Sniper Rifles can now be crafted using an Uzi, and a Venus Magnum at any anvil! (Hit those d0p3 N05c0p3s)
There is still much more to come to this mod, be sure to download the mod via the Tmodloader Mod Browser!

(Name may soon be changed to match other ideas such as tweaked bosses and whatnot)​

v0.1: Added mod along with Heart Crystal, Enchanted Sword, Arkhalis, and Ankh Charm recipes.
v0.2: Added recipes for Sniper Rifle, Slime Staff, and the Uzi.

Last edited:
Life Crystal seems a bit too op, as with Arkhalis. Arkhalis is fine because Enchanted Swords are rare underground but you only need to find an island (which isn't too hard) and 2 mana crystals for a very good pre-hardmode sword. Just some ideas.

Life Crystal seems a bit too op, as with Arkhalis. Arkhalis is fine because Enchanted Swords are rare underground but you only need to find an island (which isn't too hard) and 2 mana crystals for a very good pre-hardmode sword. Just some ideas.
Ill take those ideas into consideration, but currently I am dealing with a major issue, my friend's steam account may have been stolen and turned into a trading bot account. I am working with that first so, yeah :p

Back
Top Bottom