ugh hes starting another mod before finish the first one what a loser

chicken<3

Terrarian
Hey ladies its me, chicken, I started work on a different mod before finishing big money mod (I'm not sorry).
Non of you probably even care but big money mod was kinda just random crap i thought was cool in terraria and was going no were cause i ran out of ideas and didn't have enough knowledge of c# to do some stuff but now I wanna make a mod that would actually change terraria almost entirely if I don't be a lazy fattie.

Custom weapons Mod!

Yep there's already a mod trying to do this called loot weapons but its kinda all over the place and does't have textures for most of the weapons but i have a lot of free time cause I'm young and have a lot of love for terraria so I'm going to try to finish the melee part of the mod in like a month or 2.
I'm of course going to reuse some of the stuff in the big money mod i made but its bad.

And this time I'm actually going to make updates on the mod on the mods progress almost ever other day if i get lazy one day and do nothing ill even post that.

Note: At the time the mod started this mod I have a very bad pc but that is definitely going to change very soon because im actually taking coding in high school which is the best thing ever because only like 30 people in my grade are taking it with me its like winning the lottery.

luv all u guis <3

I'm working on adding gem cross guards and hilts made from bars I'm going to try to finish pre-hardmode before i start working on hardmode.

Back
Top Bottom