Mobile Uh... Weird glitch.

ZephaniahNoah

Terrarian
Yup. In 1.2.11981
Screenshot_2016_06_09_12_18_33.png

Screenshot_2016_06_09_12_19_01.png

This doesn't allways happen. I don't know what triggers it.
EDIT: It doesn't move at all. No blocks are displayed there no matter where I move to. It's completely consistant until I restart the app.

Last edited:
The better question is does it reappear when you go back down?

Tho it looks like a render issue to me. (Like the game is rendering the game slightly high and above the screen. Your player also looks to be a tad high on the screen.

Your screen looks abt 2.5 blocks lower then it should be. (Accounting for one block offscreen)

This guess is based on how i assume the game renders the world however. Yes the full map is loaded so things can change (crops and corruption for example) but i believe the game only renders on screen and just a block or 2 off screen (like how in multiplayer you can run and due to lag the tiles won't render so you fall through the world.)

Yea, I think you are right. I assumed it was something like that. I'm trying to recreate it and find out what triggers it.
EDIT: It fallowed the screen wherever I went.

Yup. My theory on it accounted for that. It's your actual screen image that's bugged out. (Tho see if the hud is messed up too. Like buttons or other menu bits.)

Does leaving and reloading the world fix it?

You should find out whatever you can and send in a bug report through the official page.

Ok. Have you found anything that only happens before the game bugs out? (Glitching in a load screen perhaps?)

Also do any menus suffer displacement or just the rendered World?

Oh don't worry,it happens quite often here too,although mine is left or right,it is just when the game loads in,your screen will move in the right place,however if we lagged at the excalt moment,the screen will stay in the wrong place.
[doublepost=1466334360,1466334276][/doublepost]So don't worry,most game mechanics will work completly fine,this bug is just to let you look outside "the box".

Back
Top Bottom