Crooke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, finally finished both full sword and gunslinger play through, let's do some FUN ones. Throwing, here I come.
    Ugh.... Coin gun..... Really feel emotional about it when I got it. (Yup, GOT IT.)And to short things up, I'm just gonna say, I hate it.
    Got through WOF even without star cannon.. Saved myself 25 gold, but is getting rekt by many many mobs.
    Shoot, underworld was far harder than I had prepared, gonna have to get star cannon now... Even I don't want to..
    Crooke
    Crooke
    Also Phoenix blaster can no longer be auto used, RIP.
    Finally, I'm done with building my Huuuuuuge house. (Not really, there's still couple features missing, but the main part is done.)
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Crooke
    Crooke
    Well why do I have to show you first of all, I'd like to show it after it's completed, not in a half done state.
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    it was a joke, sorry if i offended you.
    Crooke
    Crooke
    It's fine, just wanted to tell you that I didn't wanted to show it so quickly, besides, it's just a little status update. (Also I'm to lazy to post it anyways :p)
    Started another play through with GUNS(and launchers)only, named her as Vinnie,kinda fell to death quite a bit of times with her... Derp.
    Crooke
    Crooke
    After I died a bit of times with her, She told me to watch my back, not sure what does she means.............. Why do I feel like someone's behind me?
    Guys, even I'm not finished with my current play through, I still want to ask this, should I record the summoner play through?
    Crooke
    Crooke
    Well since I actually have yet beat it.
    I am not getting headless horseman sword...
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Try more and more pumpkin moons. If it still doesn't drop, there may be an issue. Normally, the drop rate isn't so easy, but not so hard. Focus on killing the Pumpkings during the event, as they're the only ones that drop it. I also recommend you try using an endgame set to mow through the waves with no trouble.
    Got terra blade, I'm thankful for RNG... For the first time. -.-
    Crooke
    Crooke
    Now I'm gathering material for the beetle armor, and then I'm off to the pumpkin Moon!
    DarkWiz17
    DarkWiz17
    For the Pumpkin Moon, you should kill Golem and get his Possessed Hatchet and then reforge it to Legendary. It does a base damage of 148 with Beetle Scale Mail, plus it homes into enemies.
    Crooke
    Crooke
    Um... If you don't know, I'm doing a full sword only play through, the rules are at one of my thread named as:A little competition while we wait for 1.3.
    Got through plantera! (I rekted her with the debuffs... )BTW guys, frostburn is DEADLY for wyerns :D
    Crooke
    Crooke
    Now my main goal is to get terra blade, then I'm pretty much done.
    Crooke
    Crooke
    I realized what would happen if destroyer is not immune to fire and frostburn...(2 seconds kill with bronze pickaxe...)
    Update on my play through, got titanium armor and fire glove, currently trying to find a good health resource and then I'll fight the twins.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    Because it's more interesting than reading an update.
    Crooke
    Crooke
    Well, I do intend to put some of my play through scenes on YouTube but.. I always cannot have enough space to store the videos.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    That's why you delete uploaded videos.
    Guys, I found something interesting, a mob that I've never seen before.
    zanderr3910
    zanderr3910
    ? what is it?
    Crooke
    Crooke
    I figured it would be annoying to post on my status, so I put it on a thread in mobile general talk, go take a look.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Yes yes, because you've never seen it before it must be a bloody rare thing never seen by anyone.
    Might want to turn off auto-correct next time. Pigeon Pigron.
    Also, wiki is a thing:
    http://terraria.gamepedia.com/Pigron

Making a thread is actually making a bigger deal out of it than your status.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom