tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I was wondering if i could get some help getting UlTerraria for my Mac, i did everything that was in the instructions but it doesnt seem to work. I could be doing it all wrong but the mod seems really cool and i want to play it. If you could help that would be awesome! Also, when it needs to be updated, will we need to redownload it or not. Thank you!!

Hello,
I was wondering if i could get some help getting UlTerraria for my Mac, i did everything that was in the instructions but it doesnt seem to work. I could be doing it all wrong but the mod seems really cool and i want to play it. If you could help that would be awesome!

Oh man I'm going to hate saying this. There is currently no Mac support. However, we will be trying our best. In fact, would you be willing to help me test? As in, in the future, I can contact you and send you some tests? I don't own a Mac, so yeah.

Oh man I'm going to hate saying this. There is currently no Mac support. However, we will be trying our best. In fact, would you be willing to help me test? As in, in the future, I can contact you and send you some tests? I don't own a Mac, so yeah.
Yeah, i can do that for you. Thank you very much for the info. Can't wait for the Mod!

The new version is out! V1.1.1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rlgzfpec278uj0g/Ulterraria - 1.1.1.zip?dl=0

This version adds some new World generation (one in the ocean, and one across the land), the new waypoints feature (you'll need to craft a "map" for this :p) and around 50 new items expanding early game and the thrower class. Also, two new night enemies because why not. That horrible rain bug is now fixed (ripped my hair out afterwards) and new enemies are now named correctly instead of just being called their prefix (no more "Hard"s :D).

For those who already have 1.1 installed:

You don't need to drag the dlls in again. Just move in the executable and replace the old Ulterraria folder with the new one.

Enjoy! - U:R

And I can do this for linux version I you want too.

1.2 is officially now underway, with the addition of a brand new system and a couple of things that I'm not going into right now :p, it's looking to be quite the update. Expect spoilers semi-somewhat soon. ;)

Kay thanks its just i have thinked its in normal terraria just another question, do you have a date for server.exe launch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom