tAPI Ulterraria <<Revived>> {Improved Thread}

Do you like this mod?

• OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Yeah, it's pretty cool.

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • It's okay.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMFG JUST STOP! THIS IS THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • You are the god of modding.

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose that would be the easiest on the spriters.
New endgame summoner armor: DOGE ARMOR!
Your dreams have come true. Yes, I will also be adding many other types.

+3 Pre hardmode summoner armors. Both have their own specialties.
Ent Armor - Can be found in Living Wood Trees, and crafted by some wood and gel
Bat Armor - Can be put together by various potions, webs, and gel. Also is a 5% drop from all bats
Skeletor Armor - Can be put together by bones, and various riches and fabrics. Also is a 5% drop from Skeletron.

MOAR ARMOR FOR SUMMONERS! :D
Skeletor Prime Armor
Unicorn Armor
Master Headdress (For the Master Armor)
Durp Horse Armor
Grim Reaper Armor
Doge Armor

I ain't telling recipes though! 'Cause I'm evil. :3

Also, Ultima Armor. A new, even more OP armor. HINT: It has a total of over 1.5k defense. (And it's weapons are OP as hell)

MOAR ARMOR FOR SUMMONERS! :D
Skeletor Prime Armor
Unicorn Armor
Master Headdress (For the Master Armor)
Durp Horse Armor
Grim Reaper Armor
Doge Armor

I ain't telling recipes though! 'Cause I'm evil. :3
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! :passionate:

now all we need are some summoner weapons!...because id be using the tempest staff forever :p

You guys will scream when you look at the summoning weapons. c:
[DOUBLEPOST=1420683895][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, nice to see that everyone has look at this mod in a rather positive way, judging by no negative results. HOORAY FOR POSITIVENESS, things.. ..yeah..

But yeah, thanks guys! It means a lot, so that means I will continue. Soon we will start working on releasing the mod itself for alpha release. Also, looking for testers.

You guys will scream when you look at the summoning weapons. c:
[DOUBLEPOST=1420683895][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, nice to see that everyone has look at this mod in a rather positive way, judging by no negative results. HOORAY FOR POSITIVENESS, things.. ..yeah..

But yeah, thanks guys! It means a lot, so that means I will continue. Soon we will start working on releasing the mod itself for alpha release. Also, looking for testers.
I could totally test it! ill play and report anything that looks off...at least for summoner/magic weapons..thats usually what I end up using :p

I'll put you on the tester list on Friday sometime. Also, any suggestions for magic weapons? I got no ideas for those.
[DOUBLEPOST=1420684542][/DOUBLEPOST]And do you like the summoner weapons?

I'll put you on the tester list on Friday sometime. Also, any suggestions for magic weapons? I got no ideas for those.
[DOUBLEPOST=1420684542][/DOUBLEPOST]And do you like the summoner weapons?
I like the summoner weapons :D..but the skeletron staff might need a nerf to make it a bit weaker than the imp staff, also the slimer/crimslime staffs could probably require more ichor/cursed flames in the recipe, as for magic weapons...maybe one that shoots multiple fast shots at once? kinda like the crystal storm but more of it :palso an upgrade to the cursed flames would be nice too..ooh and another one of those mouse following weapons like the rainbow rod and magic missile :D

Last edited:
For your suggestions:

Skeletron Staff is meant to rek the imp staff as it also matches the skeletor set.
Slimer/Crimslime staves should require 15 ichor/cursed flames?
New Hardmode Weapons: Crystal Flurry, Cursed Flame Storm, and an Ichor Storm staff.
I'll ask our team of 6 spriters (wow) to maybe get started? Stats!

Crystal Flurry
48 Magic Damage
7% Critical Strike Chance
Insanely Fast Speed
Weak Knockback
Costs 4 Mana
"True Mastery of the Hallow"

Crafted by 1 Crystal Storm Spelltome, 40 Crystal Shards, 10 Souls of Light, and 5 Pixie Dust

Cursed Flame Storm
73 Magic Damage
Very Fast Speed
Strong Knockback
Costs 8 Mana
Unleash a tornado of cursed flames
"True Mastery of Corruption"

Crafted by 1 Cursed Flames Spelltome, 40 Cursed Flames, 10 Souls of Night, and 5 Demon Scales

Ichor Storm
73 Magic Damage
Very Fast Speed
Strong Knockback
Costs 8 Mana
Unleash a tornado of ichor
"True Mastery of Infection"

Crafted by 1 Golden Shower Spelltome, 40 Ichor, 10 Souls of Night, and 5 Tissue Samples

Eh?

New things to add!
-Summoner Prefixes
-Ability to Prefix Armor
-Stronger prefixes
-An Enchanting System
-Allowing more items to be crafted (To release the stress of grinding 24/7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom