Unable to craft sawmill

inquisitionfae

Terrarian
I've been searching online for a solution for this and haven't been able to find one that works for me - I'm playing the most recent version on Steam.

I have all required materials to craft a sawmill, more than 20 of every type of iron bar, a stack of 20 chains, and 200 wood. I have a workbench, anvil, and furnace. For some reason, the sawmill is not showing up as an option for me to craft in the game when standing by my workstation.

I have tried the following:

1. Save and restart
  2. Talk to the Guide, place materials into slots and try to craft
  3. Drop and pick-up all materials
  4. Craft new workstation
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong here? It seems others have had this same question with varying levels of success over the years, but I'm having no luck. Any help is appreciated.

I've been searching online for a solution for this and haven't been able to find one that works for me - I'm playing the most recent version on Steam.

I have all required materials to craft a sawmill, more than 20 of every type of iron bar, a stack of 20 chains, and 200 wood. I have a workbench, anvil, and furnace. For some reason, the sawmill is not showing up as an option for me to craft in the game when standing by my workstation.

I have tried the following:

1. Save and restart
  2. Talk to the Guide, place materials into slots and try to craft
  3. Drop and pick-up all materials
  4. Craft new workstation
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong here? It seems others have had this same question with varying levels of success over the years, but I'm having no luck. Any help is appreciated.
Hmmmmmm have you looked in every single slot? Cause you could be missing over it, you need 2 iron or lead bars, 10 wood, and 1 chain to craft r and it should be a work bench, also sending a picture of everything you can craft would Be nice(including where you are standing

I'd suggest moving your workbench away from the other crafting stations and then see. That should drastically reduce the number of things you can build. I've looked and looked for the sawmill in the past, and I'm pretty sure it was there, I just missed it in the mass of stuff you can make.

It does seem to be in a strange place, though. I would have expected it to be amongst the things you craft with iron, but it's with the stuff you craft with wood.

I'd suggest moving your workbench away from the other crafting stations and then see. That should drastically reduce the number of things you can build. I've looked and looked for the sawmill in the past, and I'm pretty sure it was there, I just missed it in the mass of stuff you can make.

It does seem to be in a strange place, though. I would have expected it to be amongst the things you craft with iron, but it's with the stuff you craft with wood.
Yeah that would help too, I have passed many things in the past by accident lol

Back
Top Bottom