Unable to destroy demon altars

Zach Hoover

Terrarian
I have defeated the wall of flesh and was unable to destroy demon altars. The additional corruption and hollow spawned into my world so it is in hardmode. I tried killing the WoF on another world but i had the same problem. I can only guess it has to do with the one of the mods i have installed. If anyone know if one of the listed mods causes this error please let me know.

MaxStackPlus, MoreAcessories, The Shapeshifter, Disarray, Elements Awoken, Better Take a Power Tool, Crescent, Carnation Mod,
The One Library, Portable Storage, Hamster's Helpers, Sacred Tools, Fargo's Mutant Mod, The Split Mod, Thorium Mod, The Enigma Mod, Magic Storage, Quality of Life Recipes, Nightmare Unleashed, Crystilium, Carnation Mod, Pumpking Mod, Quality of Life Rebranded, Summoner Association, Vanilla Tweaks, ink'sushi naturrally occuring moon, ink'sushi's mod, ZoaklenMod, Tremor Mod Remastered, The Spirit Mod

That may sound strange, but did you use pwnhammer? (some people think that after WoF every hammer works)

Disable Disarray, kill the wall of flesh, then if you like enable Disarray again and see if that works.

Also, the corruption spread is a reaction to the Wall of Flesh dying but does not necessarily mean your world is hardmode, you see only a hardmode world can break altars regardless of the hammer.

Correct me if I am wrong but I often find that when this happens, you will not get any hardmode enemies like pixies spawning in your hallow, or corruptors in your corruption.

If all else fails, you can use Tedit to make your world hardmode, just avoid killing the wall of flesh again because this may trigger it to turn off hardmode.

I had these issues. The above was a handy workaround.

Back
Top Bottom