Mobile Unable to enter world

JackNJ

Terrarian
As I was playing terraria, I was hopping between worlds. However, when I attempted to enter the world with my biggest base (and most of my loot) the game crashed. I have not been able to enter it yet even after turning my phone on and off. The game simply crashes about 50% through loading. How can I fix this?

yes, the same thing happened to me today too. I already posted a thread about it, and i cant wait to see if there is a way to fix this.

(By the way, did you happen to faving multiple fish quest fishes in a chest? Because i had it in the world that crashed, around 15 quest fish in all in one chest Maybe for me thats why mine crashed.)

yes, the same thing happened to me today too. I already posted a thread about it, and i cant wait to see if there is a way to fix this.

(By the way, did you happen to faving multiple fish quest fishes in a chest? Because i had it in the world that crashed, around 15 quest fish in all in one chest Maybe for me thats why mine crashed.)
No. I only had one fish in one chest, although I had several non quest fish on me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I just opened up my world today, and it said that my other main world(not the one that crashed) was created with a newer version of terraria so now i cant use terraria anymore, if all my worlds are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone please fix this!

something that i think that could help is that (this is to all staff and moderators seeing this) for me, on kindle tablet, do you guys know the directory place where we can find our world and player files? because then we can try copying it and trying again.

I know this happens when actuating traps below a lhizard altar, but Other than that I don't know much about mobile world corruption.
Why arent there any moderators responding to this? We need help!

Calling all people who can help us!
You could try tagging people like Unit one, Laluzi, or Aoura3500(Pretty sure I spelled that last one wrong)

Outside of asking the obvious (i.e. what version of the game are you running, etc) - which I assume the answer will likely be whatever the latest is (still, would be good to check), this could be a corrupt file.

On the outside chance, did you happen to use the backup feature (always a smart idea) so that you have copies - even older ones - of the world/character?

I think there are some videos/tutorials online that show how to potentially fix this (if your device is rooted/jailbreak)... outside of that, you can reach out to 505 Games (they handle the console and mobile versions of the game and would be best positioned to help).

Sorry for the trouble!

This happened to me too. My world crashed with all my stuff in it. I've been thinking maybe I put too much stuff in chests. Could that be it for u guys?

@Loki in answer to your questions, i am using the latest version i can, 12801, and i havent made any backup worlds. I agree that the one that doesnt load is probably corrupt because when i backup the world that doesnt work, they also dont work

By the way, thanks for the tips!

I have a similar issue in my iPad mini 2 terraria but it didn't crash I'm just somehow unable to enter.The world name is colored red and it's a new world it happened recently and I don't want to start from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom