PC Unable to join my friend via steam, hamachi, dedicated server or any way at all.

Strain

Terrarian
Hi, me and my friend have been playing terraria for around a week, no issues whatsoever. We've seemed to run into the same problem alot of other people have, that being the 'Found Server' issue. Every time I try to join my friend, mainly through steam as thats the way we played beforehand, it says joining (his name), only to go to 'Found Server' before switching to Lost Connection after roughly 15 seconds. We've tried so many things to get this to work that we've found online, firewall issues, bluestacks, reinstalling, verifying game files, anything you can find by searching online we've tried it. When I host the server, he can join, but only for about 20 seconds before it kicks him out, giving him the message lost connection. I'm making this post in the hopes one of you knows a fix for this, as we are -really- close to Moonlord!

same here ive tried everything. I only got the game a few days ago but whenever my friend tries to join it will let him move around for about 5 seconds then kicks him out. I dont know if this is a recent issue, which would explain why there doesnt seem to be any fixes yet, because im new to pc Terraria

same here ive tried everything. I only got the game a few days ago but whenever my friend tries to join it will let him move around for about 5 seconds then kicks him out. I dont know if this is a recent issue, which would explain why there doesnt seem to be any fixes yet, because im new to pc Terraria
Honestly the issue seems to have been happening to certain people over the last few years.

well yesterday my friend kept on spamming join game on steam and once out of about 50 attempts he got in and didn't get kicked out. I've tried to do the same things as we did last time he joined but we cant play again it sucks. Also have you found any fixes yet? or a reason for why this is happening?

You must port forward your router/modem to prevent this from happening. Search Port Forwarding on google.

I tried this, but my IP is dynamic and my ISP rolls back any changes I make to my router that aren't password changes.. am I screwed? I want to play 1.4 with friends and it'll suck not being able to due to a :red:ty ISP

Back
Top Bottom