PS4 "Unable to join session. Please try again in a few minutes."

Sockmonkey367

Official Terrarian
A strange thing acoured when trying to transfer a character to another account (note this one was not linked to PSN) it gave me this message when i was trying to download it, "Unable to join session. Please try again in a few minutes." First off, i was not joining a session,i was downloading a character. Second, this worked on another account. WHY IS IT NOT WORKING?!?!

EDIT: Now im going on to the main account and it's not letting me download it! All it does is nothing!

Last edited:
Makes sense. I wish characters could be uploaded from PS3 and onto a PS4 with the same psn.

thanks for helping, by the way! (That is not sarcastic and I'm not trying to say u need to do ur job better or anything, and this is NOT sarcastic, event though it might seem that way)

Makes sense. I wish characters could be uploaded from PS3 and onto a PS4 with the same psn.

thanks for helping, by the way! (That is not sarcastic and I'm not trying to say u need to do ur job better or anything, and this is NOT sarcastic, event though it might seem that way)
You should be able to upload from your PS3 and then download to your PS4 with the same profile. You do need to make sure you've fully updated your PS3 before uploading the saves though.

Back
Top Bottom