Biomes & Nature Underground Swamp Biome

YES! I love this idea, especially for the Shrek references! Excellent sprites, great ideas for gameplay, I support!

Ohhh yeah! Full support! Very well made and thought out, I'd love to see this in-game!
I like it! Kind of a random suggestion but can there be some throw able balls of mud kind of like the snowballs? Im a fan of useless but cool items. Used to have hundreds of snowballs in my chests! :)
That also sounds fun.

But man, now I REALLY want to have this in-game, go on multiplayer, hang out here and whenever someone passes by, yell "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP?!"

Last edited:
Idea: Also have onions be an ingredient to a debuff healing potion. Why? Because onions cure everything. Or so is told in Holes.

And with a debuff curing potion, why not also another debuff to cure?

Mosqiuto
5 life
0 defense
They do 1 damage
100% chabce to inflict Itchy debuff for 8 minutes
Hardmode enemy

Itchy debuff:
Causes the player to stop for half a second at random intervals to itch the bite. Cannot move or attack in these moments.

This is a really great idea. It needs to be in the game! It could be put like under the ocean maybe? Just a thought.

Oh what the heck? Why didn't I get any notifications for these? I need to get back to work on the furniture and make a donkey mount...

Back
Top Bottom