PC Unicorn Wizard's 1.3 Emporium

I want to buy some luminate bars and solar fragment if you have it? Please add me just like my name, because i don't know why i can't add your steam account ._.

I want to buy some luminate bars and solar fragment if you have it? Please add me just like my name, because i don't know why i can't add your steam account ._.

There were a few people with your username... but I made my best guess and sent a request! I just moved a large portion of my luminite, unfortunately. It may take me a short time to get the bars you're looking for. Not long, though.

There were a few people with your username... but I made my best guess and sent a request! I just moved a large portion of my luminite, unfortunately. It may take me a short time to get the bars you're looking for. Not long, though.
What is you account name bro? Is it Obvious Tubist with custom URL steamcommunity.com/id/nyanz0m8ie ?

If you have any Martian Blocks, I have an Unlucky Yarn to spare if you have enough of them. I need loads for my new project.

Added you on Steam.

I'm doing my best to address everyone's requests, but I've been super busy with work and college stuff! Hopefully I can process all of these trades tomorrow! Thanks for being patient and choosing Unicorn Wizard!

I have a slime staff. Would you be willing to trade it for a cosmic car key? (ALSO PLAT)

Last edited:
What do I need to get a portal gun or a S.D.M.G.? Do you only accept the items you need or do you accept other things?

Sent. But I won't be able to go on servers until later this week. Is that a problem? And how much platinum?

How much for the car key thingy? And laser machinegun/drill?
And would you happen to have any band of regens lying around?

Do you still have any S.D.M.Gs in stock?

I've already sold my last SDMG, sorry! If you add me on steam, I can let you know if I come across any more!

How much for the car key thingy? And laser machinegun/drill?
And would you happen to have any band of regens lying around?

I don't have any bands, but if you add me on steam I'd be happy to negotiate for the drill, laser, and mount.

Back
Top Bottom