Weapons & Equip Unique Ammo Ideas

These are pretty cool!
Questions concerning the vortex matter, what kind of bullet does tit transform into for guns? How many are crafted per fragment?
Also, the Phoenix ammo should use living fire blocks in the recipe, really neat concept!

Wow, this got a lot more feedback then expected!
I'll address all the question and criticism here, instead of quoting in fibula people

Vortex Matter
  • Vortex Matter will turn into the most basic bullet type for the weapon being used (ex. musket balls, wooden arrows, rocket I ect.)

Bubblegum Bullet
  • I have raised the amount of bullets gotten from each pink gel (20-->50)
  • The purpose of the bubblegum bullets is for major crowd control and damage in small, closed off areas like caves. I will not increase their damage because they will become too powerful.
Sealing Arrows
  • Sealing Arrows will not prevent debuffs such as the tongue, horrified, moonbite, chaos state, eat.

Do the bubblegum bullets already pierce? I may have just not seen that detail but information seems to flip flop between them being able to and not being able to...actually being able to shove the Destroyer in a small room and spam bubblegum bullets can be really broken, I'll assume they dissipate on first hit. Also with Bubblegum Bullets being made, what about a blue/normal gel equivalent? Pink gel made things bouncy, blue gel made things sticky. Just an idea to work with if needed.

For Sealing Arrows I'll assume they will take care of just about all the debuffs Ankh Shield could prevent along with a few other basic ones like Chilled and Frozen? With a lot of utility that could be brought into arrows like this, it'd be smart to add in some quick way to exchange between ammo types. When you want to start a fight with Sealing Arrows and deal the real damage with something like Hellfire Arrows, it's inconvenient to switch between them in your inventory every time you want to renew the effect. This is probably something that should be made separately, however. But would be really helpful with utility ammo.

Do the bubblegum bullets already pierce? I may have just not seen that detail but information seems to flip flop between them being able to and not being able to...actually being able to shove the Destroyer in a small room and spam bubblegum bullets can be really broken, I'll assume they dissipate on first hit. Also with Bubblegum Bullets being made, what about a blue/normal gel equivalent? Pink gel made things bouncy, blue gel made things sticky. Just an idea to work with if needed.

For Sealing Arrows I'll assume they will take care of just about all the debuffs Ankh Shield could prevent along with a few other basic ones like Chilled and Frozen? With a lot of utility that could be brought into arrows like this, it'd be smart to add in some quick way to exchange between ammo types. When you want to start a fight with Sealing Arrows and deal the real damage with something like Hellfire Arrows, it's inconvenient to switch between them in your inventory every time you want to renew the effect. This is probably something that should be made separately, however. But would be really helpful with utility ammo.
The bubblegum bullets bounce off tiles and enemies.

I have actually been thinking of suggesting a armor set that allows you to double tap down to rotate ammo slots. Also, you are correct about which debuffs the sealing arrows prevent, they will not stop things like moonbite or horrified.

Bubblegum bullets would be op when used in pvp

I can't see any reason why they would be...

As a quick side note: bubblegum bullets bounce off of tiles AND enemies, they do not pierce

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom