PC [US] Ultra-Chill Vanilla Expert Playthrough

skcjames

Terrarian
LbCjP_jzQMeca5JfJL_eLQ.png

hey! i'm looking for some chill ppl to join me on a fresh EXPERT playthrough of terraria. the server's all set up and everything, and the world is pretty much pristine (i've just explored a tiny bit and built a simple starter house)

RULES:
fresh characters, no cheating
rushing is discouraged
no griefing obviously
keep the world clean
*mature* players preferred
and don't join if you don't wanna work together!

post here or send a PM telling me why you want to join and i'll get you the IP and password.

yo mate i been looking for someone to start new with on terraria but all my friends are like, "its too boring" or "too lame" and i find it preety fun to be honest and would love to join your playthrough, and allthough i may not be the best builder i will try to help out as much as possible and i have never tried any other classes besides the swordsman, Archer and gunner so i am up to try any classes open, because my motto is "try anything once" am i right? anyways my steam is @Khadkayogen455 here's the link http://steamcommunity.com/id/Yleow and my gmail is [email protected] or [email protected] and my discord is King Leo#8868 feel free to message me on any of theese and i will be waiting for a response.

yo mate i been looking for someone to start new with on terraria but all my friends are like, "its too boring" or "too lame" and i find it preety fun to be honest and would love to join your playthrough, and allthough i may not be the best builder i will try to help out as much as possible and i have never tried any other classes besides the swordsman, Archer and gunner so i am up to try any classes open, because my motto is "try anything once" am i right? anyways my steam is @Khadkayogen455 here's the link http://steamcommunity.com/id/Yleow and my gmail is [email protected] or [email protected] and my discord is King Leo#8868 feel free to message me on any of theese and i will be waiting for a response.
Hey do you want to play with me for now? Until the OT creator replies?

Yeas, i been asking you for the past 2 minutes mate

Yo dude i would love to join!! I will take any class and it it quite boring playing on your own
[doublepost=1515486750,1515486480][/doublepost]my steam name is electricreeperyt and my discord name is
ΣιΣκτrικĜαмιηģ ™-

Back
Top Bottom