tAPI "useStyle" For a Spear?

Experiment. 1 is the over-the-head swinging useStyle, and 5 is the gun/staff useStyle. It's either somewhere in between, 6 or 7.
There aren't that many useStyle options to begin with, so shouldn't be difficult.

Experiment. 1 is the over-the-head swinging useStyle, and 5 is the gun/staff useStyle. It's either somewhere in between, 6 or 7.
There aren't that many useStyle options to begin with, so shouldn't be difficult.

I experimented wit all of them up to 8 and none of them were the spear one :/

Spears don't have an useStyle. They are projectiles that are pulled out and then dragged back in before disappearing.

I never did a spear myself, but the TemplateMod has a spear example.
However, the spear example there does not draw the sprite, yet, acts like one (Without anything appearing).
well they should fix it or else someone will need to start a new thread (A working one) about Spears. :(

I never did a spear myself, but the TemplateMod has a spear example.
Template Mod's spear doesn't work with the current versions of tAPI. However the Thorium Mod has working spears, as well as Grox's GRealm when using his Basemod.

Template Mod's spear doesn't work with the current versions of tAPI. However the Thorium Mod has working spears, as well as Grox's GRealm when using his Basemod.
XD exactly, just found out it earlier (From you also in another thread). Then may you give us a link to where we can learn this?

Edit: or nevermind I think I found one, thanks! :)

Okay, I'm trying to make a kind of upgraded Magic Dagger, but I really can't find out the useStyle, even with that site.

Back
Top Bottom