Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, you can't, from personal experience

• No, I think you can't

• Total voters

Cougar

Terrarian
So, today I encountered an issue with the Cloud. Actually, it's more of an issue with the capabilities of the Cloud. To help anyone listening help me, I use an iPhone 4s, and no Cell Phone Service.

The Problem: Well, I went over to a relatives house yesturday, and they had no WiFi. So, I loaded up terraria, went to Cloud, and guess what? It said something along the lines of "No connection." I realized you would need connection for Cloud. So, the question is: Is there a way to use your Cloud character offline?

I know I can just do a local save and gather up some life crystals and fruits, but no farms equal a tedious task.

No "You can't," or something along the lines of that, unless you actually really can't, and have done enough research to prove it.

The Cloud needs internet connection. Wifi or Cellular data. How can you connect to something global without any form of connection? Its like asking, Can i browse the internet without Internet Connection of any kind?

Well, perhaps you can, theoretically, link your cloud to your device so that it could, basically, back up your character/world every time you connected to WiFi and was playing. Like an auto-backup. And actually, the more I think of this, it should be implemented. For instance, it saves this "draft" every so often. I'm just looking for solutions. And also, do you really know there isn't a way?

Back
Top Bottom