WIP Uthgerd: Terraria & Skyrim fanfic

Teal

Eater of Worlds

Uthgerd found herself aimlessly wandering, distant from her friend who she'd followed loyally. Dovakhiin the man named Santa (That is what I named Dovakhiin during my playthrough) was her master and she knew him well. She had done many a questing days with him. The legends of his feats were deeply woven into Skyrim's rough history. From defeating the Empire's holds on Skyrim to slaying the mighty dragon Alduin. Uthgerd had fought with him and endured it all valiantly. She bore the scars of battle proudly and when he asked her to join the Blades a force of tremendous strength she was honored but also felt betrayed. The jester, Cicero, was to take her place and she was to be assigned to someone else's ranks? Livid, exhausted, and bloodied from her history she travelled to Markarth and explored where she knew Dwemer ruins lie. She would create her own adventure. But something happened a... voice of unspeakable power washed over her thoughts. Laughter but something familiar, a story she had been told by Dovakhiin himself! She could place this thundering voice now... Molag Bal... She fell to her knees in terror, an evil Deadric Prince and of that Molag Bal. One of the most feared, revered across the land for his danger. His specialty imprisoning and enslaving mortals. Her hands began to tremble and she felt woozy... so woozy. Purple mist encompassed her covering her in a haze and she fell into a state of slumber.
2e5qwzp.jpg

Uthgerd found herself in a new land with basic survival tools. The land barren and untouched she began hacking away at trees and harvesting what she could. Shelter would be a priority when it undoubtedly got cold that night. Some sort of ore or mineral lay in a rock near where she had been cutting trees. Having a pickaxe she instinctively mined it. Perhaps if she could construct a makeshift furnace she might be able to smelt it. Minutes later she stumbled upon a man standing upright. Apparently this place isn't completely void of life. She gently creeped forward careful not to disturb him. He noticed her presence almost instantly. He spoke in a tone of elation and giddiness "I am here to give you advice on what to do next. It is recommended you talk to me anytime you need help." He muttered on a bit longer.
35jcwwn.jpg

Uthgerd said "Good fella, you wouldn't know where we are?" The guide promptly responded "There are many ways you can attract people to move into our town. They will of course need a home to live in." Uthgerd utterly confused wrote him off as a drunkard and continued working. She continued to chop away at the trees sending a flurry of wood chips in several directions. Noting how cowardly and wimpy the person who constructed such poorly built tools was. The scrawny fellow was prancing around tripping through holes and stumbling into trees. Loose one that is. He traipsed toward her in his usual stupor. As he approached Uthgerd spoke "Keep walkin' soft-gut. I'm more woman than you can handle." In response he mumbled about shadow orbs. Uthgerd contemplated his mysterious incomprehensible phrases. Off that one, thought Uthgerd.
t0kn05.jpg

Uthgerd had been completely distracted. She frantically dug away at a hill side to make a rudimentary shelter before night arrived. Carefully and meticulously she laid framework in her newly dug hole. Uthgerd balanced digging away at the hole and placing framework. Hardened and use to Nordic conditions she easily conquered the terrain. With the framework placed she began to attach backing on the home to shelter it from the wind. She was able to construct a pretty decent holding and was content with her build. To finish it off she constructed a door and a table to place in the house. She embellished it with some fences and headed outside to enjoy the rest of the afternoon. Only to discover that a jellied creature was attacking the guide. She charged outside and slashed at the oddity. It swung through the slimy fiend with some resistance due to the sheer viscosity but killed it nonetheless.
mj8pxy.jpg

After vanquishing the beast Uthgerd experienced a surge of adrenaline. Fighting was something that she was familiar with and it activated a sense of accomplishment that she desired. The guide continued to mill about but actually decided to deliver some helpful advice. “Gel dropped by slimes can be used to craft torches, amongst other things.” Uthgerd know knew two things about the creatures, they were dubbed slimes and their drops can be crafted into torches. She thanked him but he only rambled on about shadow orbs. She began to have a deeper understanding of the man, as odd as it is for her to be compassionate, it was like he was confused and baffled. She related. Night was encroaching so she gathered the gelatinous goop and safely stored it inside the house. She hesitantly beckoned for the guide to come in but he remained.
20pvcdk.jpg

Uthgerd remained in her house and contemplated the events of the day. The guide, the new land, the memories of Skyrim. This was to be her new home in a vast unconquered world and she must get well acquainted with it. She began the tedious task of methodically planning. The guide spoke of others. She knows his advice whilst disconnected and infrequent is useful. These others could sell wares amongst other useful things. Constructing houses would be a priority in the morning so she could welcome new arrivals. But she wanted a steady source of lumber. That forge she had thought of earlier would definitely prove beneficial too. Ideas pulsates through Uthgerd's head. She had achieved something finally it was her legacy. She would be the one to stead a town and lead followers, her and her alone.
2cftlb7.jpg

Dawn seeped through the door much faster than anticipated. Invigorated from her creative thinking secession she was more than ready to explore. Lumber was essential for further house development but she didn't want a small prize. Uthgerd ventures to the left and noted many wild forest animals ranging from birds to bunnies. In her amusement for slaying the sad beasts she stumbled into what might've been a wall. She was struck by the awe imbuing size of the hefty wall. However, she came to the realization that is was in fact a tree. She swung vigorously with her axe to no avail. The wood was hardened comparable to stone. The most most apparent conclusion was to instead forcefully swing at it with her axe. This method yelled wood but also exposed a gap in the tree revealing pots. Used to the Nordic pots of Skyrim she expected to find a garnet or even a healing concoction but instead discovered a length of rope. Equally as valuable and more useful in this situation.

Last edited:
Okay guys new installment out! Hope you guys enjoy and I can't wait to see where Uthgerd brings us next.

The actual companion is named Uthgerd, but yes Sips. Please give me all the Sips. Thank you and erm, magnificent bastards unite.
Hello, my name is Shadow Gamer and welcome to *slow motion and deep voice* My favorite gaming forums!

Been a while since I watched him.

On topic: What are you playing on? Mobile? Also what did you do to that one picture that looks like it has been edited?
Yeah, also this one?
20pvcdk.jpg

If so; I sharpened it, I think I ran it through a filter, Focused the image on the interior, blurred the edge to the left and used the vignette feature. I do it on an app called Aviary.

Back
Top Bottom