Valid Housing Bug

gfkxj

Terrarian
Can't understand why the house my character in isn't considered valid, when the one above and below are considered valid and it shares the same specifications.
1Kmoar0

https://imgur.com/1Kmoar0

Most likely because of the Crimson you have on the left. The lower house isn't affected by the upper Crimson and the upper house isn't affected by the lower Crimson. But the middle house you're in gets affected by both and so is not valid.
The message should say "This housing is corrupted" if it's affected by Crimson/Corruption, but this doesn't always happen.

Also note that Crimson grass can grow vines, so a warning that the Crimson tree farm you have may drop vines and spread the Crimson to the lower level tree farm as well.

I removed the mushroom farm at the bottom and that fixed it thanks. It was just giving me the house is not suitable so I didn't think the crimson tree farm was affecting it.

That's odd. I haven't heard of mushrooms causing problems before. By any chance, did you also cut down some Shadewood (Crimson) trees or remove some of the Crimson weeds from the bottom-left?

I'm gonna echo Sigma's confusion too, because I'm very much at suggesting it's the crimson's fault; a small amount of either flavor of evil gives the "House is not suitable", as opposed to the "House is corrupt" that comes from a large amount of it, I know that much from personal experience.

Back
Top Bottom