Pixel Art Valkyrie's Sprites and Drawings!

is nice stuff?

• ye

Votes: 33 82.5%
  • knack is better but this is ok

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • niet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"This new update will add twice as many items"
>shows only 22 new spears
>original update had 18 (19 if you count 1.2)

I AM BEYOND TRIGGERED. MORE SPEARS FOR THE SPEAR GOD
like you could have britney spears

i still have to sprite like 20 lol, not gonna spoil the original ones though ;)

I think a Meowmere Spear would look pretty rad.

Actually was about to work on that one once I start workin' on them again.

ok it took me some time to think of a request (like 3 seconds)
can you please replicate the mona lisa for me but change the head so that it would actually be me in the picture? i hope this isnt too much, i just really need the money to buy some medication, im sick help me

EDIT: i dont think i've made it clear that i am intending to sell the painting at the black market when it's finished, i wanna be crystal clear if thats alright

monaice.png

ok but please credit me when you steal it

(also credit to the poor guy who had to repaint and edit a mona lisa-less background)

Good to see that there will be a collection of your future artworks in one place! That makes it easier to access

also am i fren??

yEET

Am I a friend perchance?

hmm, haven't talked to you much but ye

shhhhuushushhhh
myu
shh
dont ruin the mood

its great, thank you for spending time on me for no reason, and i think you'll be a great penguin in the future

i meant artist sorry
well its not really allowed to promote your own art in someone else's art thread.

i have a very funny impression of you, but im honestly tired of mods being involved everywhere and you're clearly a spy working for them so you win

i have a very funny impression of you, but im honestly tired of mods being involved everywhere and you're clearly a spy working for them so you win
go ahead, but try not to get too off topic. all i was doing was saying that @ThatOneKiwi shouldn't really be posting his art in another's thread, since it comes off as needy and a little rude.

you know i think league of legends does not deserve its massive popularity, not only because of the toxic community, but also because i have no idea how to even play that stupid game like wtf i mean me too thanks

this place is an art thread what am i doing

this isn't any normal art thread

this is my art thread

should already explain everything posted here, you are doing wonders my friend

Back
Top Bottom