PC Vent your frustrations here

Finally investigated why town animals that I placed on sky islands tended to "leave" and respawn several times a day. First I thought they'd been falling to death. Then that enemies would for some reason spawned near even tho player is far away. Turns out, their ai is even worse with liquids than taller town npcs, possibly because they can't jump? Can't even consider this a bug, just annoying.
townanimalai.png

Last edited:
devs said the summoner class will finally get love but eek i don't see it
summoner is still meh, it is incomplete and the progression is unclear
i love summoner :< i want more

Graveyard spawn rate is so low I waited 5 minutes just for one zombie when I was trying to far demon eyes it's got like a 0.2 spawn rate

Jungle Corruption is still a thing. The moment they tied progression into the Jungle, that should have been dead, yet here it is in 1.4 still.

Crates got a double-whammy downgrade, and only one of them really deserved. crate drop tables have been lobotomized beyond pre/post hardmode separation, and that's all that was warranted. "better" =/= "nerfed"

Meteor can't be bomb-mined any more. The change to spawning only after a boss-kill fixed a progression skip, but now it's back to the tedium of mining meteorite by pick. Meteor Heads are boring, and tacking the obsidian skull onto the progression sooner is just additional tedium pre-hardmode doesn't need.

Nerfs suck, and the less time spent mining, the better. don't @ me.

crate drop tables have been lobotomized beyond pre/post hardmode separation, and that's all that was warranted.

In what way were their drop tables changed?

Meteor can't be bomb-mined any more. The change to spawning only after a boss-kill fixed a progression skip, but now it's back to the tedium of mining meteorite by pick.

Block swap exists. In fact, encountering the un-bombable Meteorite blocks was what reminded be that block swap existed and got me to use it for all kinds of creative things.

Back
Top Bottom